For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

12 minutes ago, Geno said:

My 2 cents. McKenzie can throw the Ball but I don’t believe they have seen total Team speed like South Pittsburg has! Especially that Defense! Hard to throw when 2 or 3 players in you face!   Whichever Team scores 21 wins. 
 South Pittsburg 35

Mckenzie 10

The secondary can hold their own one on one. The biggest thing with the defense is most of the time applying all pressure with just the front 4. Opens up a lot when you can do that.

1 hour ago, Geno said:

My 2 cents. McKenzie can throw the Ball but I don’t believe they have seen total Team speed like South Pittsburg has! Especially that Defense! Hard to throw when 2 or 3 players in you face!   Whichever Team scores 21 wins. 
 South Pittsburg 35

Mckenzie 10

I’d say this could be a 7-10 point game either way. McKenzie and SP are the last two standing so they both are obviously good!

2 hours ago, powerp said:

When I think Mckenzie I go back to 2007 and 2 things stand out. Montrell Mitchell taking it to the house on a toss sweep on the first play and Terrell Robinson returning a fumble for a td when the camera pans to Comer and he says “what’s going on?”

Recruited back then and still Recruiting now.