For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

749 — All-time wins by South Pittsburg, which is celebrating its 100th season as a program. The Pirates’ overall record is 749-254-39, and they are the only program in the state, regardless of classification, that has played in a championship game in all seven decades of the TSSAA’s playoff format. South Pitt also has 95 all-time playoff wins, which is 31 more than the next-closest area football program (Georgia’s Calhoun) and ranks fourth among all TSSAA programs, trailing only Maryville (137), Alcoa (134) and Brentwood Academy (108

2 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

I am not talking about last year.  I am talking the last 20 years.  The talent Huntingdon has had over there in those years is unreal especially in the backfield.  Put that speed and athleticism in a spread/rpo offense, and watch the defenses try to defend it. You could sling it all over the field. 

You may be right and I would love to watch us sling it all over the field but I don’t think we have had the QB factory like McKenzie has had the last several years.  We don’t seem to grow em that tall over here.  I’m sure the McKenzie offense is a fun one to play in.

11 minutes ago, 1983 said:

You may be right and I would love to watch us sling it all over the field but I don’t think we have had the QB factory like McKenzie has had the last several years.  We don’t seem to grow em that tall over here.  I’m sure the McKenzie offense is a fun one to play in.

We have been very fortunate over the years. But honestly, I think you had the arms to do it.  Hunter could have easily done it. 

15 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

We have been very fortunate over the years. But honestly, I think you had the arms to do it.  Hunter could have easily done it. 

The Ensley kid could have easily ran a spread offense. I don’t know many baseball players that can’t throw a football especially if you’re playing outfield for an SEC team lol. 

59 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

That’s what I was afraid of. I guess I’ll suck it up. Hopefully NFHS has better quality than the last few games I’ve watched

Not a big fan either but the championship games are usually better quality video wise anyway. I just like to hear the guys that call these games all year for their teams. But if you can't be there it's better than missing the games for sure.