Craney steps down at Central

HTV

On 1/21/2024 at 6:06 PM, BigTime1950 said:

This is what l have figured out from looking back at names of candidates and also threw in just some names mentioned. Scott Cummings, ( l am sure some coaches have taken jobs and then left jobs with out even coaching a game), Stanton Stevens,( been counted out already?), Brad Taylor and Lee Warren,( did they really apply for the job), Kevin Lane, (l think this who gets the job, Coach Jones broke the ice on non- faculty HFCs, Coach Lane reaps the benefits), two blast from the past,( two retired coaches, your guess is as good as mine), as interesting hire?(l think this is code for Coach Lane, A local guy with college experience,( could mean multiple people), some guy from Sevier Co.( Just Murphy trying to but in when he doesn't really know, or does he?) A HC that just got fired from Martin Westview but maybe that was a trick to throw everyone off track, maybe not. I hope l have not left any one off. Maybe l missed something 25 pages ago.

Found out our guy turned it down. After hearing what the pay cut would have been, I don’t blame him one bit for staying. Littons needs to add a surcharge to help boost the coaching supplements in fountain city. 

• Upvote 1