3A- Alcoa over East Nashville

4A- Pearl-Cohn over Upperman

5A- Fred J. Page over West

6A- Oakland over Houston

D2 A- Middle TN Christian over Friendship

D2 AA- Christ Presbyterian Academy over Boyd Buchanan

D2 AAA- Baylor over The McCallie School

Best game- East vs Riverside

I agree with the entire list, except I have friendship winning, and McCallie.

16 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Good luck to every team playing this week/weekend 

1A- South Pittsburg over McKenzie

2A- East Robertson over Riverside

6A- Oakland over Houston

Got west over Page

McCallie over Baylor, and that it will be the best game.

Just now, Houstonby30 said:

Houston will shock the state with a 10 point or more win over Oakland Saturday night !

I watched the Oakland v bradly game. and the Houston v Germantown highlight real on YouTube. My 2 cents is Houston wouldn’t have much of anything for Bradly. And even less for Oakland. And I’m in the west and would love to see the gold ball come this way. I just don’t see it happening. 

57 minutes ago, RollRed123 said:

I watched the Oakland v bradly game. and the Houston v Germantown highlight real on YouTube. My 2 cents is Houston wouldn’t have much of anything for Bradly. And even less for Oakland. And I’m in the west and would love to see the gold ball come this way. I just don’t see it happening. 

No disrespect to Houston or Brentwood, but I really felt going in that the Championship game was last Friday night. Saturday would be the acknowledgement of that fact.

But that said till the game played you have a chance so while I would be surprised, if Houston pulls it off, I will not say Houston can't win.

Edited by alt1958b

23 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Good luck to every team playing this week/weekend 

1A- South Pittsburg over McKenzie

2A- East Robertson over Riverside

6A- Oakland over Houston

Agree w all except im going w West, Friendship and McCallie.

Best game - Baylor vs McCallie

22 hours ago, RollRed123 said:

You know germantown was picked to go to state right 20pts win at their home and Brentwood 28-0. Bradly played with a backup qb and scored 17 points against Oakland.  Houston would killed bradly and if you think #17  gone beat Houston by his self you crazy 

4 minutes ago, Houstonby30 said:

You know germantown was picked to go to state right 20pts win at their home and Brentwood 28-0. Bradly played with a backup qb and scored 17 points against Oakland.  Houston would killed bradly and if you think #17  gone beat Houston by his self you crazy 

Bradley didn't play with a backup QB. Kaleb Martin played the whole game

12 minutes ago, Houstonby30 said:

Daune Morris would be the first one to tell you he doesn't do it by himself. Ashton Jones will def factor into the running game as well. Every year I hear fans from every other team say Oakland is too 1 dimensional and yet they've won a title 4 out of the last 5 years. The fact that you can't spell Bradley and think Houston would "kill" them tells me all I need to know 

• Like 1