6A- Oakland over Houston

D2 A- MTCU over Friendship

D2 AA- Christ Presbyterian Academy over Boyd Buchanan

D2 AAA- McCallie over Baylor

thumbnail - 2023-11-23T171033.134.jpg

I agree 100% 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ttitan27 said:

Couldn't argue any of those picks but hoping Page can get the win.  They're turning into the Buffalo Bills if they don't.

There's alot of 5A programs that would happily take their place. Page has been the underdog in each of these games. Early in the week I was thinking first one to 14, but not sure the winner will have that many. If you like a good ple fashioned slobber knocker this is your kind of game

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

There's alot of 5A programs that would happily take their place. Page has been the underdog in each of these games. Early in the week I was thinking first one to 14, but not sure the winner will have that many. If you like a good ple fashioned slobber knocker this is your kind of game

West will win 28-7

• Upvote 1

Yeah Barney We went and the place was packed. It was like watching college teams, the lines were  big and fast. Receivers would actually hold on to the ball when it hit them in the hands. I think Baylor made too many mistakes in the 2nd qt. and it got away from them. I don't think there are any publics that could compete with these last two. I've never seen a game like the last one. The other two looked about average but not the last one.  

11 minutes ago, bounder said:

Yeah Barney We went and the place was packed. It was like watching college teams, the lines were  big and fast. Receivers would actually hold on to the ball when it hit them in the hands. I think Baylor made too many mistakes in the 2nd qt. and it got away from them. I don't think there are any publics that could compete with these last two. I've never seen a game like the last one. The other two looked about average but not the last one.  

D2AAA football is like small college football and the remarkable thing is that the teams actually have depth.