White County best team in AAA

UCSportsFan

4 minutes ago, earlybird2706 said:

Stone almost beat White county. The big girl from Stone presents real problems for White county they do not match up well with her at all. I predict if White county plays the same way against Upperman with all the missed free throws and turnovers they get beat.

It doesn't matter who wins ,White and Upperman are going to the glass house .

32 minutes ago, repoman said:

It doesn't matter who wins ,White and Upperman are going to the glass house .

Heritage is pretty good. They’ve beaten some good teams and lost to some really good teams so I give them an advantage if they are playing at home. It will at least be a good game. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

1 minute ago, repoman said:

Heritage and Signal Mountain on the otherside, Heritage might be concerning,  White just played Signal couple weeks back. I predict Upperman at Heritage and Signal at White.

White County is definitely the favorite. Hard to beat a team 3 times. Upperman playing like they did earlier in the season. Should be a dandy. Might come down to coaching…..

14 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Upperman dominated the game. Running clock 4th quarter. 

Upperman Female Bees were to good for Lawrence Female Wildcats. I knew it would happen but nobody wanted to believe me. Upperman Female Bees will be in Murfreesboro. I wish someone would bet me. It will happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

12 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

White County is definitely the favorite. Hard to beat a team 3 times. Upperman playing like they did earlier in the season. Should be a dandy. Might come down to coaching…..

Came down to coaching when Upperman beat Tullahoma to start region play.  Coach M definitely out coached the two 8AAA coaches she has faced this week and it was no contest and definitely not a surprise when you see who the coaches were.

If it comes to coaching in the Region Finals I will take her over Dodgen any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, Basketball44Guru said:

Came down to coaching when Upperman beat Tullahoma to start region play.  Coach M definitely out coached the two 8AAA coaches she has faced this week and it was no contest and definitely not a surprise when you see who the coaches were.

If it comes to coaching in the Region Finals I will take her over Dodgen any day of the week.

She's gonna play stall ball tomorrow. Guaranteed.

White Female Warriors and Upperman Female Bees are both great teams. White Female Warriors beat Upperman Female Bees two times already. White Female Warriors beat Upperman Female Bees by a mercy rule the first time they played. The second time Upperman Female Bees almost beat White Female Warriors. These teams should both be to good to let the other team mercy rule them now. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

3 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

White Female Warriors and Upperman Female Bees are both great teams. White Female Warriors beat Upperman Female Bees two times already. White Female Warriors beat Upperman Female Bees by a mercy rule the first time they played. The second time Upperman Female Bees almost beat White Female Warriors. These teams should both be to good to let the other team mercy rule them now. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

A lot of words to say nothing.  I approve this message, want to wager on it?