AA State Tournament Picks

The York coach schedules a very difficult non-district slate of teams for his squad also. That helps prepare them for  games like the one today -a very tight game against a quality opponent.  Today wasn't the first time they encountered a situation where they needed to battle back from a sizable deficit in a loud, pressure-packed environment.  Good Luck to the Dragonettes the rest of the way !      

• Like 2

Watching the AA games today....I'm pulling for GC to win it all, but I think that York is the favorite by a slim margin. I think this may have been the strongest AA tournament top to bottom in recent history. Great games. Go Pioneers. Congrats to WV on a great season. With the losses of the seniors from last year and the injuries this year... an impressive return.

38 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Watching the AA games today....I'm pulling for GC to win it all, but I think that York is the favorite by a slim margin. I think this may have been the strongest AA tournament top to bottom in recent history. Great games. Go Pioneers. Congrats to WV on a great season. With the losses of the seniors from last year and the injuries this year... an impressive return.

6 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

4 good AA games today, no blow-outs 

will be 2 more good ones tomorrow

Congrats to Westview on a good season. They will be back strong again next year. Three Miss Basketballs candidates all looked great. All AA games were in single digits as we expected. Proud of our girls for sure battling against a really good Huntingdon team. Good luck to all. Great games today. 

• Like 2