Who vandalized Maryville's Football Field?

4 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye voat letts go baick two grass.....Att leest we cain mow tha yeller oft tha feeled beefour footbawl seesun....:popcorneater:

Back to grass! All for it!

BTW - I saw a nice looking new field out near walland gap yesterday. It looks great. I hear the one in LA also looks good. 

How long before the "new" thing is having a real grass field? 

1 hour ago, strongx said:

BTW - I saw a nice looking new field out near walland gap yesterday. It looks great. I hear the one in LA also looks good. 

The over use of the field in general was how we got to this point of synthetic turf.  With all the practices, band, Junior high games, youth leauge games B games the field would look like a garden again by November. 

19 hours ago, Booger said:

somebody please indulge ole Booger on how this threadin business a paint stripe in maryville is gettin 6 plus pages.....

...and they is 2 more maryville threads gettin same attention

Booger just sayin :roll:

Because it should have never happened without the highest in command giving their approval which they didn't because they would have never allowed it.  When you go do something like that with out your boss man's approval this is what you look like.

main-qimg-433bf32a653d5a98b76e39465b94ad9a-pjlq.jpg

On 3/30/2024 at 2:59 PM, strongx said:

Loved watching mud games in November.

3 hours ago, strongx said:

Does the AD not have a role in what the athletic programs do at 825? ADs are in the administration for a reason after all.

He's a yes man/puppet for the principal. Knowing what I know now, I'm shocked he is even in that spot to begin with.

5 hours ago, strongx said:

Does the AD not have a role in what the athletic programs do at 825? ADs are in the administration for a reason after all.

I'm not sure what his job details are but you can bet your life their very limited with that witch in charge. I personally like the guy but I've been told his leash is so short he has no choice but to go along or face the firing squad Coach West did. 

17 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm not sure what his job details are but you can bet your life their very limited with that witch in charge. I personally like the guy but I've been told his leash is so short he has no choice but to go along or face the firing squad Coach West did. 

The one with the hammer should drive out toward Seymour for one of the home baseball games. If you come during a track meet, you can also get your walking steps in for the week. It’s like nobody talks to each other.

2 hours ago, strongx said:

The one with the hammer should drive out toward Seymour for one of the home baseball games. If you come during a track meet, you can also get your walking steps in for the week. It’s like nobody talks to each other.

Eagleton and Alcoa were on the Everett Park softball field the other day also.