BA-MBA Updates

WesVLT

Dan,

You know me. It was that bad. MBA should have put it away by taking care of the ball, but the clock clearly showed 00:00; and the O line was not set.

MBA will get their chance to right the wrong; forget about the national ranking. It is just speculation anyway.

Congrats to BA on a big win for their program.

Roll Red Roll

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree that the officiating was not the best by any stretch. Wilcher's TD catch...I thought was a drop. MBA held one of BA's linebackers blatantly on Koban's run before the Santi TD. Very questionable late hit call on BA during one of MBA's TD drives. Poor spots all night long for both teams.

It's high school football. If either team makes several plays that they should have, it doesn't come down to a last minute bad snap and a controversial field goal. This was a close, exciting game the whole way. Both teams are very good football teams. One had to lose. MBA lost, BA won.

It's seems to be much easier for some of you guys to be "gentlemen" when you are winning.

Edited by itzme

These posts are outrageous. MBA supporters posted all week about how they would win. I'm sure a lot of these posts are out of anger but give credit where credit is due. Both teams played great tonight and one had to lose. BA fans have done nothing both gave respect to MBA on this board after their win. MBA posters should be gentleman and give congrats. Why does everyone seem to have so much dislike for a good team, these kids have never made any attacks on you so back off. Great job to both teams.

I am a ba fan and i would like to say first off to mba you guys played a good game and it hopefully will be one that is remembered for a long time for the right reasons. I just am curious when and where the line was moving because i looked at the replay, when channel 2 played it, and it looked to me that from 2 sec down the line didnt move. But i couldnt tell if they were all on the line and i heard from people who talked to the guy who snapped the ball he waited till the clock read 0.00.20 to snap the ball and he saw the clock through his legs. But this is just what one biased fan observed. Thanks mba for playing a great game. And to the ba team you guys played really well and hopefully we will see you guys in 3 weeks.

All I will say, and I do not have a dog in the hunt other than knowing many of the parents and players on both teams. Whatever happened up until the point of BA trying to kick the field goal at the end pales in comparison to the absoloute failure of the officiating crew at that point. The game clock was at zeros as BA was lining up. It literally was a "one Mississippi, two Mississippi" after that and the ball was snapped. I saw the MBA players jumping up and down for the victory. Did they not have even one official looking at the clock to watch it wind down and blow his whistle?

What totally disgusts me is Blake Fool-ton and Comcast failing or not having the guts, to show the replay of this event. It was the BIGGEST PLAY OF THE GAME!! What a joke.

A tainted victory, but a victory nonetheless.

What totally disgusts me is Blake Fool-ton and Comcast failing or not having the guts, to show the replay of this event. It was the BIGGEST PLAY OF THE GAME!!

I taped the game and just watched the end AGAIN...in SLOW MOTION. My question is this... Is the clock in the comcast viewing the official clock? In slo mo, the clock is clearly showing 00:00 for about two seconds before the center's arm moves to snap the ball. Clock and center's arms are clearly visible.

And even last night, I kept expecting comcast to show that replay. Why didn't they show it?

Still think Lincoln County could play with either of them....THIS year.

I taped the game and just watched the end AGAIN...in SLOW MOTION. My question is this... Is the clock in the comcast viewing the official clock? In slo mo, the clock is clearly showing 00:00 for about two seconds before the center's arm moves to snap the ball. Clock and center's arms are clearly visible.

And even last night, I kept expecting comcast to show that replay. Why didn't they show it?

Still think Lincoln County could play with either of them....THIS year.

Don't kid yourself......