Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Local news stations claimed Macon County had about 9000 people at the game. There were a few bleachers brought in and there were people 3-4 rows deep behind each goal posts and all along Meador Drive. One of the reporters said on TV, "If your not here tonight, where the heck are you?"

Can't wait to get to Knoxville Friday!

Go Tigers! LEAVE NO DOUBT, we will win!

Yeah and half of them were SCHS fans and we won't be going to Knoxville to watch Macon County play. Hate it that SC got beat but there is always next year. We had a great season. Never thought you would hear me say this but Good luck Macon County. Show these big cities what the small towns are made of.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everbody forgets about our first-round opponent, Howard. Sure they had a bad record and came out of a weak region, but they brought speed to the game and don't think for one second that our boys aren't ready for it. Most of them were at the TC-Fulton game last year and were able to see what speed could do. There's gonna be some points put up in this one, but the most important ones, the extra points, will decide this one like it did last week. One miss, and it could cost somebody. MC 24, Fulton 23. Let's Go Tigers, HIT SOMEBODY, HIT ANYBODY, HIT EVERYBODY!!!!!

Does anyone know how many were at the SC/MC game? The paper said 5,000 but i think it was much more than that. I am thinking more like 8,000 to as much as 9,000. I was told there was 8,000 at the TC/MC game and i think there were more at the SC/MC game. Any one care to give me there opinion?

11,000 tickets ...so who knows..It was shoulder to shoulder in the stands and everywhere you could find.

Edited post because I saw the man who is in the knows said 11,000 where I said 10,000.. :)

Edited by KITTY_KAT

Fulton fans....when will the ticket booths be open at the stadium....I hear that there will be no tickets on sale in Macon Co and that we must by them at the gate?

TICKETS WENT ON SALE TODAY AT THE HIGH SCOOL IN MACON COUNTY!!!!

I already have mine!!!!

Edited by 71fan

russdfrye, you were misinformed about the tickets because one of Fulton's coaches met the golf coach from Macon County last night & gave them tickets to sell. If you run out of tickets there, I think the ticket booth will open around 5:30 est Friday. Hope this information helps. GO FALCONS!