Fairview at Hillwood

topdawginthahouse

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you doubt any one kid can come up with 3 sacks you havent seen Daniel Tiesler play. If Fairview can stop him, Dee Rucker, and Antiono Lewis the can win the game. Wich means they wont win. I'm glad to hear Fairviews defense is made to stop the run because Rucker is great passer. If you try to line up and stop the run HW will throw all over you and if you try to drop back and stop the pass they will run all over you. Looks like a lose lose situation.

Well Fairview has already played and shut out a 4a team (Hickman Co.) Yes they are not the best team but they have beaten bigger schools before. CBarkley is right, don't underestimate your opponents. Coach Link won't be back he was suspended three games. I am not saying Fairview will win but I know they will come and play and will hit with you all night long.

well, let me get some while I'm on. First off, why cant you hillwood people just say your going to win instead of fairview WILL BE CRUSHED. Its immature. Say your peace and be done. Trash talking is pretty stupid when you watch the people backing you up from the stands. Anyway, as much as i like fairview I dont think we pull this one out folks. That is unless Matt Patt gets 4 interceptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairview -17

Hillwood-24

Fairview-33

Hillwood 17 if matt patt does as predicted.

Irregardless of the outcome, hats-off to Fairview for stepping up to the plate and scheduling a solid 4A team. And hats-off to Hillwood for not dodging a good 2A public. It's a rarity for administrations to have a come one, come all attitude in this current Tennessee high school football climate.

Fairview has nothing to lose and Hillwood has nothing to gain, yet the game is played anyway.

A post from HHShilltopper:

Hillwood has a great team this year and I expect them to go far into the playoffs this year. That Antonio Lewis is going to have a great game against Fairview and that alone is enough for Hillwood to beat Fairview. But dont count out Fairview. I've heard they have changed their defense to stop the run, but if they focus too much on the run then Dee Rucker will beat them through the air. If they focus on the passing game then Lewis will run them up and down the field. Seems to be a lose-lose situation. I believe Hillwood shuts down the Fairview offense and you guys need to remember this name because he is going to give the Fairview offense a bunch of headaches, Dennis Peoples.

HHShilltopper, after typing your post, don't hit the report button, hit the add reply button.

Your post keeps going to the mods, instead of getting listed.

robjim