3A Playoffs

timbdp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take that Crockett bet........no semi-finalist is coming out of reg 6-3a.

Lexington hasn't won anything yet...by the way what happened to them in the playoffs last year...I forgot.

825377034[/snapback]

Yeah, and Crockett beat them 43-7 last year too and look what happened Friday night 6-3A will send the team to the semis to face Kingsbury. AE will come out of East TN.

The question is, who will be that 3-7 team to sneak up and win the first round playoff game?

scott will win out the next three games and come out on the top during the playoffs.        this will be there year to shine.      :P  :D  :ph34r:  thumb

825377753[/snapback]

You've got to be kidding. I hope you are not talking about Scott County. If you are, I think you forgot they still have to play A-E. Coming out of region 2 it will be: A-E, Kingston, Fulton, and Anderson County. Just like last year. thumb

Right now it would be Portland...Smith County...Livingston...Trousdale.

York is still mathematically alive.

Trousdale is already a shoe-in for 7-2 (Upperman, Cannon, Jackson)

Portland could be anywhere from 9-0 to 7-2 (Livingston, Dekalb, Smith)

LA could be 8-1 or 7-2 (Portland, Upperman, Dekalb)

SC could be anywhere from 8-1 to 6-3 (Jackson, York, Portland)

YAI still has an outside chance if they can beat SC and Macon

825376859[/snapback]

1.Livingston Academy(This Year's Version Of Last Year's Macon County!,3-7 Last Year!,9-1 And Region Champions This Year!,Expect A Semifinal Berth!)

2.Portland(Will Be 8-2 And Finish second Barely!)

3.Alvin C. York Institute(Will Stun Smith County And Trousdale County To Steal The 3rd Seed!)

4.Smith County(Will Be 4th Seed!)

----

5.Trousdale County(Outside Looking In!)

You've got to be kidding. I hope you are not talking about Scott County. If you are, I think you forgot they still have to play A-E. Coming out of region 2 it will be: A-E, Kingston, Fulton, and Anderson County. Just like last year. thumb

825378145[/snapback]

Jesus, dude. The teams you have left are Fulton, AE, and AC. 3 of the toughest teams you'll play this year. Dont count on you guys winning out this year... thumb

Write this down.

Middle Tennessee will come out of the shadows in 3A.  No one is even paying attention to what's below the radar.  Greenbrier and Portland will duke it out for the 3A finals, and I think Greenbrier will come out on top.  Somewhere along the line I think AE will lose their footing, and be outdone.

825378329[/snapback]

AE doesn't make it to the big game they get beat by LA or Portland or Smith Co. either of these 3 have a legitimate chance of beating AE. thumb

1.Livingston Academy(This Year's Version Of Last Year's Macon County!,3-7 Last Year!,9-1 And Region Champions This Year!,Expect A Semifinal Berth!)

2.Portland(Will Be 8-2 And Finish second Barely!)

3.Alvin C. York Institute(Will Stun Smith County And Trousdale County To Steal The 3rd Seed!)

4.Smith County(Will Be 4th Seed!)

----

5.Trousdale County(Outside Looking In!)

825378162[/snapback]

You must not know much about this Region. Trousdale will be in the playoffs. And to put York in front of Trousdale and Smith, I bet you would pick Red Boiling Springs over Riverdale wouldnt you? Predictions 1) Portland, 2) Livingston, 3) Trousdale, 4) Smith

Let's see JD64....you're a Crockett fan....hmmmmm. What have you been smoking?

First I have never seen Greenbrier cocky at anything.

Secondly region 6 is not going anywhere this year. WEAK sisters in region 6. No one in region 6 is going to upset Greenbrier....in fact you might win one first round game.

Rumor was a few of your teams tried to get a middle school to play them.