High School Football Coach of the Year

tamirrt

Head Coach from Campbell County. Look out for the Cougars. I think they are going to turn some heads and make it past Farragut.

Gettin by Oak Ridge, DB and Riverdale to go to state, would make him the best coach of all time.

825410189[/snapback]

Coach wells is a good coach and a fine human being. he deserves it. i played for wells first season when i a senior. i would be so proud of him hes done so much for our community pride.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, biggun. Coach Smith and Co. have really got the players and the community fired up and excited about Mt. Pleasant football again!!!  thumb

825411665[/snapback]

The thing is...Wells at Campbell County...is definetly the coach of the year...this school has had more 0-10 seasons than seasons winning games...thats unofficial but im pretty sure thats right. he has put the cougars in their first playoff sopt ever...

With all due respect to Camden, and with a shout-out to the great job done there this season, I have to cast my 2A vote for DON COADY of Martin Westview. He took a team that was 1-9 last year and lost its first two games this season to an 8-2 record and championship of Region 7-2A. .... By the way, Kevin Ward was a Coady assistant. So, technically, Coady is 17-3 so far this season. :lol: