Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

CentralBobcat, im really getting tired of you running your mouth...why dont you say all this crap to our faces on friday night. why dont you come to the game you coward. Im sure there are alot of people that would call you out. Go back to your slaw school and your pathetic team

825415114[/snapback]

I guess if I want to see your injuns play again this season I better be there Friday night your right, because Friday night it will be another typical D.B blown opportunity in the playoffs. Enjoy B'Ball Pain Train and DRDB. Maybe you guys can come and watch some real football next week in Knoxville or Oak Ridge, maybe you could even catch a Karns game. Central Bobcat

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boola Boola,

The E-Z Snooze Vacancy Light is flashing in K-Town. We have our deluxe suite's open for weary travelers from the south. It's a long ride home and you shouldn't cheer and drive...Kaf Kaf!!

Playoff Round 1 is usually a breeze, but this year only Hoop Baby, in person, can flap his yapper in total confidence. Harumph Harumph!!

Soddy Daisy 28 Karns Beavers 19

Flower pickers beat up the tree bitters

Campbell Co 14 Farragut 13

The Home Team is a shoe in when the Boat People miss the ship

Oak Ridge 45 Sevier Co. 13

The Wilcats tree the Care Bears

Sullivan Eads 28 Greeneville 24

The Pats change the name of the school in honor of "he who won a playoff game"

Kingsport Indians 27 Ooltewah 6

The Face painters scalp the Rat Eaters... Who Who?? What What??

Post Game party in Room 222. Football Moms welcome....

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

I guess if I want to see your injuns play again this season I better be there Friday night your right, because Friday night it will be another typical  D.B blown opportunity in the playoffs. Enjoy B'Ball Pain Train and DRDB. Maybe you guys can come and watch some real football next week in Knoxville or Oak Ridge, maybe you could even catch a Karns game. Central Bobcat

825415455[/snapback]

Once again Karns, basketball, your just proving my broken record theory. It was clever at first now its old, get some new material dude cause your all washed up

Saweet picks Hoop Baby!!

Hey chopper fans... here are few brilliant observations by The Central Boob, let's call him Simpleton? Is that right Boob?

"The Owls will absolutely wear out Oak Ridge's slow, weak,and undisciplined defensive front. Oak Ridge, get your best athelete's on the field. Central Bobcat. Oct 16, 2004" WRONG!! DUH!! LOST 30-14

"Wildcats or Indians can't touch the Bobcats, be glad you are not in our classification, but good luck to you both. Central Bobcat" SEE BELOW..HA HA!!

"Jst heard DB's big wide receiver(Russell) was kicked off the team yeasterday. Anyone else heard this? Central Bobcat" WHAT AN IDIOT... WHO IS RUSSELL?

"REbnation you just don't get it do you? Mo'town west signaled the end of your little title runs, and they were probably the best team you had played during that time.Tonight we will show you and the rest of the murvul sheep that they are probably over for good. Remember this also, all the attention your QB is and was getting his junior year won't ease his pain tonight as he is picked off and sacked repeatedly. Central Bobcat" WRONG...BAD WRONG... CENTRAL BOBCATS GOT STOMPED 56-10 BY MARYVILLE!!

48 Hrs and the boob will be no more.

Chop Chop

Cosmo

Here are a few messages too The Central Boob over the past few weeks *Central HS and Ooltewah must be proud of you, Boob*

"Why do you sign everytthing with your screen name? We know who your are simpleton. That's what your screen name on every post is for...."

"I think we all noticed just how over it is for Maryville when we destroyed MoWEst a couple of weeks ago. Your pathetic."

"Central Bobcat must be voting for John Kerry (Flip Flop) "

"bobcat get a life"

"Get a life. Quit living in the past and post positive comments about "your" program. What a " Loser " ! Talk to all of us next week!!!"

"CentralBobcat, im really getting tired of you running your mouth...why dont you say all this crap to our faces on friday night. why dont you come to the game you coward. Im sure there are alot of people that would call you out. Go back to your slaw school and your pathetic team "

Looks like The Central Boob has made lots of friends. I am guessing his Elementary School permanant folder had a remark like...does not play well with others!

Chop Chop

Cosmo

Edited by CosmoKramer

If your school is so good, why dont you go to THEIR THREAD and post about them...are you retarded? or just dumb?...You are so jealous of DB it isnt even funny, you have no clue about what you are talking about. Or go post on the basketball threads or the oak ridge thread, i mean you run your mouth about our players getting a week off whenever they want....but didn't oak ridge have to bail their star running back out of jail to play the indians last year??? Do you know any facts at all?What is the winning streak of Maryville over central? How many state championships have you guys won?...see you are dumnb, because you have absolutely no room to talk, that is why you are supporting all these other teams like ooltewah and oak ridge, because you cant say one good thing about your own team...Maybe i will just be cool like you and go start posting praises to Maryville.. You are sorry man, real sorry.

-ROLL TRIBE.

If your school is so good, why dont you go to THEIR THREAD and post about them...are you retarded? or just dumb?...You are so jealous of DB it isnt even funny, you have no clue about what you are talking about. Or go post on the basketball threads or the oak ridge thread, i mean you run your mouth about our players getting a week off whenever they want....but didn't oak ridge have to bail their star running back out of jail to play the indians last year??? Do you know any facts at all?What is the winning streak of Maryville over central? How many state championships have you guys won?...see you are dumnb, because you have absolutely no room to talk, that is why you are supporting all these other teams like ooltewah and oak ridge, because you cant say one good thing about your own team...Maybe i will just be cool like you and go start posting praises to Maryville.. You are sorry man, real sorry.

-ROLL TRIBE.

825415941[/snapback]

Lord have mercy, don't go sending him back to the Oak Ridge thread, we didn't do that to you all! Thats just plain mean, or to be PC, thats cruel and inhumane! Send him to the Maryville thread or something, but PUHLEASE not the Oak Ridge thread.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL - ROLL WILDCATS ROLL thumb