Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

tennessee high i feel sorry for your team. they are going to get all pumped about coming down to Maryville and playing us. only to be annihilated and destroyed when they get here. if i were you id save the money you are going to waste on the bus you will use to get down here. and as for all the parents of the players. its not worth coming, your son might get hurt or injured because he cant compete with the Maryville Rebels. if you do decide to come, make sure you bring plenty of ice tn high, you are going to need it after we destroy you

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The fact is, Maurice Whitten and Zack Morton are both SOFTIES! They hit about as hard as my little girl, and I would't be worried one bit about those two guys, they are nonfactors. As for the Running backs, they may be fast, but they can't break tackles. Do you wanna know why? Because they don't run HARD, one hit and they go down like flies. There is no yardage after contact. So the running backs are also nonfactors."

Well, considering both Virginia Tech and UT have been looking at Maurice...I would say he's a huge softy, other than the fact that he is the scariest player out on the feild. Same with Zack, the guy's just a beast...

Maryville will not catch BA to "knock him down like a fly", Sorry.

Never analyze a football game again, because you obviously arent good at it.

johnpaul is just bitter because central blows.  i mean id be mad too if i played against a team year after year and the beat us every time.  especially when they put us out of the playoffs two years in a row. man must stink to be you johnpaul, i wouldnt know, we are still playing.

825447246[/snapback]

How can you say Central Blows. You all just about got beat by them, so they must have been pretty good. Im not a central fan, but i saw the score and close to the end of the game Central was still ahead, but maryville pulled it off. BY the way maryville better come with their A+ game next week when the Vikings come to town. Vikings are ready for this more than any other game they had played this year. That is why the Vikings will be heading to the boro.

central blows because they come to town every year and think they are going to blow us out of the water. and it never happens. they talk trash and cant back ip up, ever. Maryville brings their A+ game just about every week. ths is more ready for this game than any other game this year because THEY HAVENT BEEN THIS FAR IN THE PLAYOFFS SINCE 1972! its the same thing every week in Maryville, you can come in as fired up as you want to, but they all leave dissapointed

How can you say Central Blows. You all just about got beat by them, so they must have been pretty good. Im not a central fan, but i saw the score and close to the end of the game Central was still ahead, but maryville pulled it off.  BY the way maryville better come with their A+ game next week when the Vikings come to town. Vikings are ready for this more than any other game they had played this year. That is why the Vikings will be heading to the boro.

825447280[/snapback]

The score did not reflect how much we really dominated them to be honest. They were scared and weak, just like TN High will be. I dont expect this to be as good of a game as Central was. You dont think the Rebels arent as pumped up to shut people like you up? Get lost cougarhater, you dont even know what direction to go in to get to the BORO.

Thats all and thats it

Edited by Somedude

No C BOBCAT…  it sounds like YOU where in way over your head. LOSING a game with 40 SECONDS to go must have been a neat trick!!!

TruRebelPlaya – “I'll make an excuse - Central is a much better team than the closest competition TN high has played.”

TruRebel you could have done better than that. It’s not like we haven’t heard that one before. And by the way… you guys mauled them earlier in the season. Where was this “much better” Central team that night!??? Surely your not telling me that this CENTRAL team you say is so full of athletic ability hinges its successes on ONE RB!! PLEASE…. And you think this team could hold it’s own against East or Elizabethton???

825445208[/snapback]

True That !!!

johnpaul is just bitter because central blows.  i mean id be mad too if i played against a team year after year and the beat us every time.  especially when they put us out of the playoffs two years in a row. man must stink to be you johnpaul, i wouldnt know, we are still playing.

825447246[/snapback]

johnpaul, they have forgotten about how bad Mo'town West punked em out last year ,how they should be in 5A, and how well they recruit, but I Guarantee you the Vikes don't have a chance. Just wanted to say hi to my Murvul buddies,I can't wait till next year, you gotta whupping waiting on you Rebs for sure next year so just get ready. Good luck to you.Hope you guys Oak Ridge, and Fulton all make it. I'll see in Murfreesboro. Central Bobcat

No C BOBCAT…  it sounds like YOU where in way over your head. LOSING a game with 40 SECONDS to go must have been a neat trick!!!

TruRebelPlaya – “I'll make an excuse - Central is a much better team than the closest competition TN high has played.”

TruRebel you could have done better than that. It’s not like we haven’t heard that one before. And by the way… you guys mauled them earlier in the season. Where was this “much better” Central team that night!??? Surely your not telling me that this CENTRAL team you say is so full of athletic ability hinges its successes on ONE RB!! PLEASE…. And you think this team could hold it’s own against East or Elizabethton???

Yes, the Central team could more than hold it's own against East or Elizabethon. Look, you're gettin bogged down in last weeks game. I stand by my opinion that if Central were in Region 2 they would be region champs, and theyd give TN High a run for their money in Reg. 1. They lost 3 times, twice to us, and only to McCallie, another fine team. Elizabethton is a push over this year. They've had good teams in the past, but you have to be kidding me. They deserved their spot in the quarters because they won, but they had to be the easiest quarter team in the brackets.

You all definately have a chance to win. But if Maryville plays their best and Tennessee plays their best Maryville wins easily. Someone else referred to it as a "learning curve." It takes time to work your way up to state material. Look at MoWest, they lost to us several times in the semi's before they beat us. Maryville has been there done that, it's in our house, we've played stronger teams, and so obviously the advantage goes to Maryville.

I'm not trying to talk alot of smack I'm just telling it how it is. Don't take offense.

central blows because they come to town every year and think they are going to blow us out of the water.  and it never happens.  they talk trash and cant back ip up, ever.  Maryville brings their A+ game just about every week.  ths is more ready for this game than any other game this year because THEY HAVENT BEEN THIS FAR IN THE PLAYOFFS SINCE 1972!  its the same thing every week in Maryville, you can come in as fired up as you want to, but they all leave dissapointed

825447285[/snapback]

You must feel big and bad behind your computer RRaider. I heard that you were just a skinny little punk that I could fart and knock over. This person told me that you were a scrawny 120 lb. weakling that could never play football, but you are in the stands with a football helmet and your shirt off (must be embarassing). It seems like you are a little boy obsessed with some of your classmates, maybe you're a little "funny", if you know what I mean. I would love to see you say some of this stuff to my face, or any of the player's face. You would probably cry like a little girl. I really hope I find you on Friday, but I bet you don't show up.

Whoever is in charge of posting all these motivating comments by team Maryville sure has an easy job this week. Y'all have disrespected nearly every player at THS, some by name. I thought the Rebels were a class act. Now I'm starting to wonder. I'm pretty sure its obvious which team has more class. One of the Maryville gurus said something about acting like you've been there. A few of you are acting like nothing more than punks and it's my opinion that somebody from the Knox area needs step up and shut the offenders down. I may be wrong, but I'm not hearing anyone from the Viking Faithful being disrespectful. I realize its all in fun but enough is enough. Most of us want to read about football.

Yea I'm a whiner but I'm loved. thumb

johnpaul, they have forgotten about how bad Mo'town West punked em out last year ,how they should be in 5A, and how well they recruit, but I Guarantee you the Vikes don't have a chance. Just wanted to say hi to my Murvul buddies,I can't wait till next year, you gotta whupping waiting on you Rebs for sure next year so just get ready. Good luck to you.Hope you guys Oak Ridge, and Fulton all make it. I'll see in Murfreesboro. Central Bobcat

825447305[/snapback]

you are forgetting how we punked you out 4 times in a rown, how you wish we were in 5A so we didnt put you out of state championship contention every year, and how well youd like to think we recruit seeing as how we beat you up and down the field most every time we play you. the vikings have a chance, its just a slim one. gee, havent i heard that one before about the whooping, what 4 times in a row now?