Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

pigeon what happened to your link to Fulton Football.

Did yall shut it down or what

825459824[/snapback]

I just checked it --- it's up, although they have removed all the stat info and the clip of their runs in last years championship game. Click on that link above your post in Pigeon's signature line.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GBT57, you don't have to tell everything you know.

just wait and see.

Justin, ease up just a little.

Everyone has an opinion and you don't have to bash them.

Go Bobcats

825459383[/snapback]

ummm, pretty much I just post general stuff... maybe you could shed some light on what offended you and I can try to remedy that... :D Go Cats!!! (was that too much anybody? :D )

:D

First of all, GBT57, I just wanted you to know that I am laughing out loud in campus library right now...awesome post, guess I appreciate your sarcasm more than some.  :D

And as always, I will make no predictions...but to the Greenbrier Bobcats, I will say this:  Wow-what a year! You all have set goals and, I think it is safe to say you have amazed not only the small town of Greenbrier, but many others as well! We are all SO PROUD of you.

Focus, focus, focus on the week ahead.  Hard work, determination, and persistence are crucial, but as Bobcats51 said,

"I HAVE SAID IT ONCE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN THE TEAM WITH THE MOST HEART WINS THIS ONE."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Congrats to Roger on 3A Mr. Football...what an honor for such a deserving guy.

WE BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS!

825459514[/snapback]

Thank you my darling. It pains me when people dont get it B) You better be goin to the game early. A certain somebody is comin, and I want you to meet em...

formerplayer- Love the enthusiasm...but let's move on to Greenbrier and leave SC in the past. RockingChair, although he was a bit under our skin last week, has actually said alot of things to support the Falcons and has lauded us and shown much praise for our exceptional play and abilities.

Congrats to R Herndon on Mr. Football...I am sure he is very deserving! I know that our boys will take it as a personal challenge opposing such a great runner.

Go Big Maroon!!!!

I wonder if the Greenbrier Booster club will be selling parts of Noah's Ark....I mean their old visitor bleachers for keepsakes. If you could sit on those you can sit anywhere.

I have been reading about how Fulton will key on Herndon.....boy...have I heard that one before and what a mistake that will be. We stopped Herndon(almost) and the passing game killed us.......I still think GB plays 15 players on defense sometimes.

Edited by bulldog69

Congrats to R Herndon on Mr. Football...I am sure he is very deserving!  I know that our boys will take it as a personal challenge opposing such a great runner.

Go Big Maroon!!!!

825459970[/snapback]

msmoker,

That is the one thing I see as a negative about Roger winning the award. I, too, suspect it will give the Fulton defense just a little more incentive to be fired up for the game and stopping him....looking at it like a challenge.

But, several have done that this year. And Roger and company have stood up to the challenge each time.

Man.....this is going to be GREAT!