Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

The Senior Class that Greenbrier is working with are known for victory, they never give up, and do whatever it takes to win. Over the past 10-12 years we have been together we have lost 5 games as a group. We refuse to lose. There is more Heart and Brotherhood on this team than anything i have ever been around, and that is what I am truely thankful for. We play the game for each other, the community, the fans, and PRIDE!!!

I dont expect anything less than a big Gold Ball thumb

GO GREENBRIER

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton I am really suprised to see how far you guys have come.....UNSTOPPABLE!!!!  Greenbrier is good no doubt but don't think they have what it takes to bring the falcons  down.  I really thought AE would be going!  Greenbrier.....you got to do better against Lipscomb than 14-6.  Especially since the school I graduated from last year whooped them 35-14.  Fulton is gonna take it away next week......so is Alcoa against Huntington and Maryville against Melrose.  The East is crazy!

825454486[/snapback]

The only state title that I think will come out of Mid. TN is Riverdale or Franklin, and thats b/c both teams are in Mid. TN...BOyd has got 1a, I think Alcoa will win 2a, Fulton wins 3a...in a close one, and Maryville cruises over Memphis Melrose.....good luck to all teams next weekend!

Well we got into state, Finally!! I just hope Greenbrier isnt satisfied with where they are right now.Alot teams get into state and they think thats good enough just to be playing for the state chapionship.What am i talking about though,I know our guys arent thinking that. It should be a pretty good game though i say Greenbrier 14 Fulton 6.Good luck Greenbrier!

Congratulations CATS! Ya'll have worked so hard this season and everyone in this little town is proud of each of you. Don't let this game get by ya'll, ya'll deserve to WIN! You've shown the surrounding towns what it's like to grow up together, and like Kyle said, ya'll are more than just a team, ya'll are BROTHERS! Let's have a good pumped up week at school and then a big day Saturday in the 'Boro. And if you're not doing anything Saturday, then make the trip Murfreesboro and cheer our guys on!!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! I LOVE YA"LL!!!!

And from all the soldiers in Kuwait ''Make us proud, we wish we were there!" thumb

Greenbrier[/url]Cat2,Nov 27 2004 - 09:34 AM]Man, this will be exciting.  Fulton can keep on overlooking Greenbrier, that's okay.  Greenbrier comes in the underdog and comes out the victor.  I look for the same next Saturday because Fulton already is going in thinking they've got this thing wrapped up. 

:angry:Greenbrier will show the GREEN in the 'Boro next Saturday!!!  NoDoubt, only a handful of people I talked to didn't make the trip last night----well, next Saturday they can lock up the town, because as it was evident last night, Greenbrier will show up in FULL force. 

Go GREENBRIER!!!!!

825454740[/snapback]

I dont think you understand...you dont make it through the playoffs and to the Championship three straight years by underestimating ANY of your opponents. This is fact...Fulton will evaluate the game film and respect all of Greenbrier's strengths. Call us "favorites", call us "underdogs" or whatever you'd like, because our team doesnt worry about the labels, we just come to play each and every week. Congrats to both teams and GO FALCONS!!!!!

Edited by msmoker21

i agree with msmoker21....you don't make it to state by looking past any of your opponents. i think some people may have accused fulton of that once before, and from what i can tell, by playing them twice this season, is that they don't "overlook" any of their opponents. they know their strengths and they know their weaknesses, which aren't many here in the later season. and the also know the strengths and weaknesses of their opponents. If they are strong in other team's weak spots, they know they have a chance. But don't ever kid yourself into thinking that you can win, b/c they think that you'llbe easy to beat, they know that every game will be a challenge. (i'm stickin up for fulton! who woulda thunk it???) :angry:

Congrats to the Bobcats.....I felt pretty good about your chances in the semis....just like I do this week against Fulton.

With this early onslaught of posts it appears that some Fulton fans would prefer to skip the game and just get their trophy........

I have watched this Bobcat group for the last three years and they are prepared in all areas......go ahead and prepare for the run...their passing will hurt you.....try to throw deep or whatever and it gets picked off.....these Bobcats are the real deal.

If some of these Falcon predictions are true...then they need to give the 4a trophy to them as well. I have seen Greenbrier too many times...and when you watch them on film it is not the same as playing them.

Sure those Falcons are on a roll...but I wouldn't call the Bobcats play a so-so year by any means.

I am sure we are going to hear about the "athletes" from Fulton and those "poor" country kids from Greenbrier..........you better strap it up and play for 4 qtrs. against the Bobcats.....