Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

GOOD LUCK BOBCATS!!!!!  I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN BRING HOME A GOLD TROPHY!!!!  JUST REMEMBER WHITE HOUSE HAS WEEK 10 OF NEXT YEAR ALREADY CIRCLED!!!!!

825454529[/snapback]

About right now, I don't think Greenbrier cares much about week 10 of next year or that game, or that game back in September against us. Since their one loss to us this year and have taken over every game they've played and never looked back. Fulton is a good team, but I have a feeling they haven't seen a team like Greenbrier has built, and I've got a good feeling that the Bobcats are going to bring one more home. I'll be there to watch, Bobcats and be rooting you on.

Again, my question to the Bobcats: HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?

White House is behind you, Cats... Just do it.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it "ain't" going to be easy playing the Bobcats.

825455490[/snapback]

Roger on that (no pun intended :angry: ) Bulldog. Ask Lipscomb, Ft. Campbell or Beech or any other team Greenbrier has beat. No matter the score, a win is a win. Heck, White House even looks forward to the challenge. It'd be cool to have some teams that won the state in Region 4 next year.

The Fulton Falcons have put togeather the best coaching staff in the State. Coach Coatney has the likes of Bob Black Sr. who is head coaching material himself , his son Rob Black who had done a outstanding job himself as offensive coordinator. There are others on this staff such as Chad Smith who have brought this team along during the season, and have built them into a explosive team. These guys deserve all the credit of developing these young men. Fulton is on the verge of building a dynasty in 3A football and from what I've seen and heard, if I had a son wanting to play football and learn character these guys are the best in the area. Great job coaches. Best of luck to the Falcons. They will represent Knoxville well on the field and off. Class group!!!!

i watched fulton friday night and for some reason they didnt impress me much. i know the ended up winning big but it was 7-6 at half. against a team that they were way more athletic than.the speed was impressive but it seamed like if you stop the deep ball they had no offense they werent running it at all against smith.

saw greenbrier against white house and in preseason. the white house game was not impressive at all but white house had a great team.greenbrier has a good defense much like smith co. and a great running back in herndon. i would like to say greenbrier is the better team. but i think the fact that fulton has been there before could make all the difference in the world.

these two teams look to be very differnt in their approach to me. so im not even gonna try to predict a score. but can somebody tell me why smith co. didnt throw deep/middle on fulton? the safety was in the linebackers back pocket.they scored off it once and never went back to it,why?

Edited by x-player

About right now, I don't think Greenbrier cares much about week 10 of next year or that game, or that game back in September against us.    Since their one loss to us this year and have taken over every game they've played and never looked back.  Fulton is a good team, but I have a feeling they haven't seen a team like Greenbrier has built, and I've got a good feeling that the Bobcats are going to bring one more home.  I'll be there to watch, Bobcats and be rooting you on. 

Again, my question to the Bobcats: HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? 

White House[/url] is behind you, Cats...  Just do it.

Thanks Whitehouse! We wish you were playing in the 'Boro with us, it'd be great to have two awesome teams from this area there, but ya'll played great this year and that's all that counts in the long run. Good job this season and we look forward to playing ya'll in a Region game next season....but as for the rest of this season, Bring all ya'lls Greenbrier supporters to the 'Boro and lets have a good 'ol time at State together! thumb

Way to go, Bobcats! What a great game between the Bobcats and Kingsbury last night. It's hard to imagine how a team (Kingsbury) that has won so many games seemed to have such a little fanbase.

Can't wait to get to Murfreesboro and watch Greenbrier go up against Fulton. I watched them last year and they were a good team, but like others here have said, I feel Greenbrier will come in fully prepared and put it all on the line. This is the year Greenbrier. It's come down to the bottom line and this is what you've worked for. Finish the job and bring home a win.

One MORE game. We believe in you!!!!!!

Edited by EZBeingGreen