Wing T Offense is Not a 6a State Title Offense.

64NB95

The wing T beat florida for ga southern. Its not the xs and os nearly as much as it is the players. Maryville can talk up the coaching staff all they want and they are great but, I have said it before and will say it again they have better players than almost everyone. When they play some team that has more players they are fortunate that those team tend to be not the best coached. They tend to have the edge on both fronts is my point coaching and talent. The whole fulton maryville debate this year just reminds me how little most fans know about football. Fulton in my opinion would get destroyed by this maryville squad. I say that as a person who would be a fan of anyone who could pull the upset.This reb team was not going to get beat by anybody that they faced. I would put my money on them vs ensworth as well.

PS I cant stand the allstars from 825 hahaha but they are darn good. Hendersonville could have had any playbook they wanted and the result would have been the same. I knew when prevo had 2 carries for 80 yards and 6 points it was business as usual for the rebs.

GoBears!!

Just Don't go Commando , GoBare89 !!   :mrgreen:

Disciplined, conditioned, well taught horses in the stable is what wins. Talking about offenses is just lame excuses. 

Wing T is a great offense, so is the spread and a few others. Hendersonville is a great team and Maryville is better. 

Discussion should be over at this point. But it won't be. Somebody with a bone to pick or was never taught how lose graciously will keep it going like a spoiled child. 

The better team won. The offense the loser ran don't mean squat at this point. Hendersonville would have lost no matter what offense they ran. 

The Hendersonville did have a good arm and threw two beautiful passes, one going for a touchdown and the other was deflected or that would have been another 6 points. Could have been a better game if they were playing something in a better offence than the Wing-T. I know you can't scrap your offence in the last game but surely they watched the film of the Webb game with a Tennessee recruit and got stopped cold. 

If that is all you can do, it is easy for a defense to load the box and stop. A team must be able to be more than one dimensional to win championships. Your odds go up when you can mix it up a little. Look at Oakland,even though they are not a wing-t team, they had no passing game. Most wing-t teams are not good at passing.

Edited by daisy2