South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

HELLO LADIES AND GENTS! The Ol Man here to hit you with a little knowledge and truth! Valley Football! Man! That gets the ol heart a pumpin. I went up to the raceway in Whitwell to buy me a tenderloin biscuit one day and seen that ol Murphy Fair book. I scrounged some change out of the floor board of the truck and picked one up. Pittsburg seems to have some expectations this year. Whitwell has talent and a good coach. Marvin County is looking to make abother state run with a great new coach and one of the best defenses in the whole state.

Now on to a little Pittsburg talk. That Lilly kid reminds me of somebody I seen play in the late 90'a. Sam Pickett! The kid is fast and can cut on a dime. He is the Pirates key to a deep playoff run. Yall have a good qb in the Holland kid, a good line, and some scrappy receivers. The defense is what scares me. The offense will be able to put up points but the defense will allow some points too. I hope I am wrong and I see a deep playoff run by the Pirates of SP. I wish yall the best of luck this season!

Before I leave I want to hit you with some truth!

SP - 17

MC - 52

HELLO LADIES AND GENTS! The Ol Man here to hit you with a little knowledge and truth! Valley Football! Man! That gets the ol heart a pumpin. I went up to the raceway in Whitwell to buy me a tenderloin biscuit one day and seen that ol Murphy Fair book. I scrounged some change out of the floor board of the truck and picked one up. Pittsburg seems to have some expectations this year. Whitwell has talent and a good coach. Marvin County is looking to make abother state run with a great new coach and one of the best defenses in the whole state.

Now on to a little Pittsburg talk. That Lilly kid reminds me of somebody I seen play in the late 90'a. Sam Pickett! The kid is fast and can cut on a dime. He is the Pirates key to a deep playoff run. Yall have a good qb in the Holland kid, a good line, and some scrappy receivers. The defense is what scares me. The offense will be able to put up points but the defense will allow some points too. I hope I am wrong and I see a deep playoff run by the Pirates of SP. I wish yall the best of luck this season!

Before I leave I want to hit you with some truth!

SP - 17

MC - 52

We have a long way to go, but this prediction is funny for two reasons. One is the prediction of a mercy rule win and two is us kicking a field goal.

I garuntee you I was real mad about this meet and greet Grider had. I thought Grider was going to by the fans supper and let us meet these boys. Grider was charging $10 for a durn plate of barbeque. What kind of mess is this? I by barbeque from that Pittman man for $6.99. This is a bunch of mess. When Grider had that meet and greet for the SOS it was free. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you I was real mad about this meet and greet Grider had. I thought Grider was going to by the fans supper and let us meet these boys. Grider was charging $10 for a durn plate of barbeque. What kind of mess is this? I by barbeque from that Pittman man for $6.99. This is a bunch of mess. When Grider had that meet and greet for the SOS it was free. You think im joking but im not.

The least you could do Roy after donating to that Spencer man is donate $10 to that Grider man

You can come to the meet and greet for MC on Tuesday evening and get you some BBQ and it's FREE!!!! If you want a new Warrior shirt or hat you will have to pay though. They have some new ones but I think they still have the one you wore in Cookeville last year.