Former principal alleges academic scandal, corruption at Trezevant

CoachT

If two of the allegations the principal made have been said by the TSSAA to be false then that sure casts doubt over all of the allegations.

That's true, but in reality, he didn't actually investigate enrollment numbers.  If numbers were being fudged at different levels, only an actual check would verify the accuracy.  Dropping from 4a to 2a between 2014 and 2015 was a big drop.  The other interesting thing in this is the coach got fired earlier and now the principal is resigning in conjunction with these complaints.  Bernie Childress isn't Ronnie Carter either so there's that.

Edited by rlh

Here's the low down on the enrollment discussion as far as how a school was 4a then 2a. In Trezevant's case:

Trezevant was classified 3a but choose to play up in 4a those years.  When the TSSAA did the reclassification and formed the "Super 32" then that is how Trezevant became classified as 2a. Since only 32 schools were allowed to be a part of 6a it caused the remainder to filter down through the other 5 classes.

TSSAA doesn't set an enrollment 'break number' for  DI.   TSSAA divides the classes as evenly as possible and that is what determines the enrollment break numbers.

I garuntee you Trezevent people better be real glad these Jasperlites is already on that Childress mans bad list or they would be wanting you fellars to ship that gold trophy fed ex over night to the jailhouse. They may even get that durn Spencer man to pay pegleg to fly out there and get it. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you Trezevent people better be real glad these Jasperlites is already on that Childress mans bad list or they would be wanting you fellars to ship that gold trophy fed ex over night to the jailhouse. They may even get that durn Spencer man to pay pegleg to fly out there and get it. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, TZ got 2 gold ball from those jailhouse fellars.  You think I'm joking but I'm not.

You know I have to defend these guys. Just let the facts come out and we will find that some of what he is saying is true but its not going to be the part that some people on this page would like. That's all I'm saying just remember all of this came out after he was denied a 2 year severance package. So we cant jump to conclusions then maybe we can because this just gives us something to chatter about.

Is it a fact that the principal's vehicle was vandalized on NSD?

Yes. He was too old by 24 hours and could not play. His presence on the field for 2 snaps had zero impact on the outcome of the game. It was an act of generosity. Technically yes a rule was broken. Was it as blatant or bad as this? Not a chance in Hades.

You can't PROVE that anything happened that would call for heads to roll. You're making assumptions about what YOU think happened and like the Mackin fella, you have NO PROOF OR FACTS, so have a seat with the righteous indignation...