South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Didn't the kid get a concussion from that?  Never disrespect the other team's field.  

And never give them a heads up early in the week that you are going to do it!

Will never forget that night...Don't be planting no flag in the middle of the TC

8 hours ago, CastIronHero said:

I haven't posted in a while just because I get frustrated with our fans sometimes and the amount of spoiled fans that we have in our fan base and I don't wanna talk much more about that lol.. now for the game I have said a lot about this Whitwell team over the season. And wasn't buying your hype. They continue to show that they mean business, and I now have more respect for them after the Trousdale and Polk wins which were huge for them, in terms of the program history and also for the community because they now have something to really get behind and support. They know they have a shot to compete with everyone on the schedule. SP is a little bit different animal than Whitwell has seen all year and I think everyone knows that. Including Whitwell. They will come prepared to play. Sp has one of the fastest and grittiest defenses I've seen in orange in black in a long time. Hale and Russell anchor the D Line in my opinion and play very physical and nasty. LBs are very athletic and close on the ball fast, DBs are playing very well and do an great job of finding the ball in the air and making a play on it. I think Whitwell can compete this year. And make it a close game. And them winning the game is very possible. But SP is absolutely owning everyone they play and have already shown that State rankings mean nothing by whipping the #1 team in 2A. :) Will the tigers get stage fright, put their tail between their legs and let big brother whip up on them again? Or do they step up and gain the respect they want? I got the Pirates by 21. With a late score to seal the deal. 

Glad to hear from you Hero. Great points in your post. One thing that I thought if today is maybe the PIRATES have something to prove also. Talented, and motivated PIRATES, that's a very scary thing. Not just for Whitwell but for everyone.

I'm thinking this game may end up being one of the biggest stages any of these kids have played in. MC last year and this year were huge.. but this one is two top five undefeated teams in 1-A that will most definitely meet again. Coach against former player. In county.. big game here folks. This game should tell a lot about both teams.

Edited by CastIronHero

1 minute ago, CastIronHero said:

I'm thinking this game may end up being one of the biggest stages any of these kids have played in.MC last year and this year were huge.. but this one is two top five undefeated teams in 1-A that will most definitely meet again. 

With jasper being there too just adds to,it