Lewis County @ Camden Central For Week 10

@38320

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if Camden didn't look too tough, and still beat Riverside...

And Riverside beat Lewis County...

What does that mean you're saying about Lewis County?

Looks as if this might be a tough game but Lewis Co has a great coach that needs to pull out all the arsenal available...Hopefully Bobby has learned to make the necessary adjustments to take away what the other man likes to do...I can remember growing up and playing a lot of ball against Bobby at Lake Co..Usually we would be on different sides because we both were so fast and I had more size and would come through the line and would give Bobby a ride on my back..lol..But he made adjustments and I believe he will now...And also...Any team that has L.C.H.S. as their initials ..I have to believe will come out a winner.

Lewis Co dreams big but their dreams will turn into a nightmare after they go to Camden friday night. Like I said before Camden will win!

I agree with smokin....Camden and LewisCo. are both good teams, Camden has many weapons to choose from ( Josh, Byron, Byrce..etc. ) Lewis Co. has Hatton and few other decent players. I give the advantage to Camden both defensively and offensively. Good Luck to both teams.

Camden - 35

Lewis Co. -14

yall may not be able to keep your running backs fresh in this one.

they may have to stay on the field the hole game to stop us.

your only chance is if the refs are wearing you colors again this week.

oh that is very true, since i am from riverside and the reffs that were there were atually banned from doing anymore games of ours. so yes i think that Neut Adams was very mad at at us and told his crew to throw flags like crazy. and call incomplete on questionable catches. and if hunter broke one to throw a holding penalty.

but on this game i have to give it to camden by at least 10

Oh, and I guess the refs are the reason Camden has a 7-0 region record, and playing for the region championship title in week 10.....NOT!!! :lol: Go Lions!

Edited by im4lions

oh that is very true, since i am from riverside and the reffs that were there were atually banned from doing anymore games of ours. so yes i think that Neut Adams was very mad at at us and told his crew to throw flags like crazy. and call incomplete on questionable catches. and if hunter broke one to throw a holding penalty.

but on this game i have to give it to camden by at least 10

sore loser...sour grapes...that's all I can say :lol:

Camden's colors are black and gold, not black and white! Camden doesnt have to pay anyone for any calls. This is not AT Lewis Co. , and its not 2003( bounce pass). Camden will win because they ARE the better team. They are faster on both sides of the ball, and i just think they want it more! Lets just hope all the players stay healthy, and everyone gets home safe! So come on out and watch a heck of a ball game and dont forget...........GO....CAMDEN LIONS!!!!

Does anyone record these games???? I will pay for the tape/cd or whatever media you use to get a copy of this game!!! My little bro plays (Kyle Combs) and I have not seen him play this year because I am in California and my wife and I just had a baby and cannot fly out there to watch him like we do every year...... RCOMbS......yes this is your big bro......call me fool!!!!!!!! :D

Anyway I keep up with the stats and stuff on the internet.....

My prediction

Camden - 35

Lewis County - 22

Im not trying to disrespect you on this but in my "opinion" the region championship was played last friday.

Yea, I see what you mean. Riverside really surprised me this year. They are about twice as good as I thought they'd be. They were better last year than their record indicated. I respect them for lining up with Lexington every year. They don't have to do that.