Lewis County @ Camden Central For Week 10

@38320

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll show good class, i respect that. Lewis Co. played solid. Camden played a good 2nd half, but Lewis Co. blew them off the ball the 1st 2 quarters. Camden is tough, everyone knows that. I called it 2 weeks ago on how it'd turn out, Good luck Camden and the rest of the region. Congratulations panthers on the championship. I have no voice!

First of all the teams like Camden and Riverside that is not use to winning championships have got to learn about being humble when you have a LITTLE success. You get on here and run down traditionally rich programs like Lewis County and you get you tails whipped. Lewis County has class and waited to show on the field what they were use to doing, and that's winning chanpionships. So live and learn that in order to talk the talk you have to walk the walk. I'm not trying to get on anyone. You should just respect your elders always even when it looks like you might be better than them once in a great while. LET THE BIG DOG HUNT!

Big win tonight. Great job Panthers!!! We appreciate the congrats from everyone and also, thank you for the comment on our class. We take as much pride in our class and sportsmanship as we do our football. The best of luck to all the teams advancing to the play-offs this week, especially region 6-2. Alot of the time we don't realize how special it is to make it to the play-offs. Cherish it and make the most of your opportunities. Once again, great game by both teams. Camden is definately a good team, and my hat goes off to them for a hard fought game.