CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overton is definately well coached. Anderson is the winningest active metro coach and his assistants do a great job. Anderson has one of the best defenses year in and year out. Their downfall has been offense. I think this year they turn it around and prove to be a contender. This region is going to be really close this year. I think they will be stonger than any other year in recent past and I think the tide will turn in the playoffs as well. I think Gallatin will be good too. I dont think anyone will overlook them. Antioch's new coach knows what he is doing and they should be a lot better than years past. They dont have Coker or Brown, but overall the team is better. The fourth spot is a toss up.

Long time no talk guys. I believe I'll go with the grain, and say that Gallatin will win the region. And just to add on to the rb list that was before mentioned, don't forget about Jair Bell and Ben Miller. Also, I think the potential for a go-to reciever COULD be found in Malone, Gwave. But we know that a top notch reciever at Gallatin is like giving ice cream to an eskimo. As for the rest of the region.... I'm anxious to see how Antioch responds to their new offensive scheme. I could very well see the region going ( 1.Gallatin, 2.Antioch, 3.McGavock, 4.Hunters Lane) Additionally, does anyone have any info on how Lebanon is going to be this year?

I will readily admit that shuting out Brentwood is no easy job. Overton may well be a huge obstacle for the Wave in their hunt for another region championship. Overton might be the most consistant metro program in the past 20 years in terms of fielding competitive teams. I know the last 2 times that Gallatin and Overton have played the Wave have been on the losing end. And there is no other metro team that can boast that.

Overton opens with Hillsboro at Overton. Hoganknows, What are HL's chances in 5-5A?

Hunna Lane looked good vs. Ryan, Lebanon clocked Antioch, Overton shut down Brentwood -- all look to improve. Scrimmages should be used to answer the questions about your team [ personnel, alignments, toughness ]. Hope all teams stay healthy.

Any word on how HHS did vs. Tullahoma? Hopefully they do get it together this year and get back in the playoffs

Got cancled HHS scrimaged Hillsboro tuesday and the boro scored twice agianst Hendersonvills starters and twice agianst backups......HHS scored twice but Hillsboro left their starters in till the 6min mark in the 4th quarter