Marion County @ South Pittsburg

MC1170

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts-- If the kid that was thrown out of the SP/Grace game doesn't get to play, then the game should be closer than it would be if he plays. He is one of the heart and soul on the line. Cody Robinson will have to play a better game at QB than he did at the Grace game as well. No prediction yet, regardless, it will be a very hard fought game on both sides......... including the fans!

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

This is the kind of game that we fans wait on every year. The excitement of it all. Come on Pirates. South Pittsburg should win this one. But, looking back at the last couple of years and South Pittsburg should have won those as well but it didn't happen. So "should" doesn't mean anything in this game. I look for a hard fought battle.

The real question is, What's the over/under on how many of these threads will be started and closed down this week?

Ya I know you can throw out the rcords for this game, no matter who is better this is always a good game. well I dont think so this year.. Jasper is very down. Down more than some may think.... i mean there getting blown away in some games there Qb is so yong and in that read offense they have he wont get it done, the pirates are way to fast... so im gonna say it first. and im old enough not just just route for my home team.. this is what i believe from watching both teams.... south pitt 36 Jasper 14 if that.... not real close at all....

THOUGHTS?

STATEMENTS?

QUESTIONS?

PROMISES?

...Rivalry games are tough to predict...doesn't matter if it's 'home' or 'away'...I really thought MC's game with ND would be closer or even a win for MC...anyway I'll say SP wins this because of team speed( I haven't seen the Pirates but from the posts it looks like that may be the 'edge')...Good Luck to both teams!!!