hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

HAHA all of this stuff makes me laugh every week. Every single week people keep on saying that they have a player that can run Adam down, or they have the defense that will slow the Dawgs down. HAHA well it has been said for 2 years now and 2 schools can say that they have beaten the Bulldogs and that is a 4A team in Johnson Co. and the state champion Trousdale Co. No one will slow Adam or the Bulldogs down until the 3rd round of the playoffs when they will likely have to play Brandon Davis and Coalfield again. No one will even give them a game until then, for that matter. Also, everyone that I have talked to, that went to the Unaka-Cosby game said that Cosby did not impress them at all. They also said that Mrs. Lowe was no where near as good as advertised. In other words, he is OVERRATED, just like the big bad #6 ranked Eagles.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. read his posts

2. im going to hate adam townsend for the next 6 days like you would not believe. im going to hate him with every fiber of my being because he is in my way. after friday night, heck even after the game, ill hold hands with him and pray and laugh and cut up like it never happened, win or lose. but untill then he will be in my dreams taunting me.

That's kinda wierd, man. Why do you want to hold Adam Townsend's hand and why is he in your dreams? I wouldn't have made that statement in public if I were you. People might start thinkin somethin.

I apologize. What I said should have never been posted. I don't know the kid, but I will stick to my belief he is overrated. I had heard soooooo much about his running capabilities and exp[ected a whole lot more out of him. I did say he had speed in the open field, to be able to run down Lewis, that was something with the lead he had. but then again, Lewis was extremely hurt. Ask anyone. Once again I apologize for calling him a punk, that was very wrong of me. :lol:

Water under the bridge my brother.

well this will be my frst and only post. as for ranking we dont give a flip about what any poll says. number one reason for that they dont factor in heart and sure determination. anyone can win or lose, so put your polls in a jar and dig a hole. as for jody lowe he is the real deal just as is townsend. but for your info he is a reciever not a tailback. yes we have used him some back there but not much. unaka did a great job in their secondary to kill our passing game. players have off nights and then someone has to pick up the slack. thats one of our strengths.

as for whats this thread is about it should be a dandy. hampton has a great team, but i also think we do as well. keep making your predictionds on sats and how who played who, but you might want to factor in the two other factors as well.

have a great week and safe travel to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is sleepless in cosby

shelton

Edited by wasplayernowcoach

as in the other thread i will make this my first and only post. as for why there are not many post being made by the cosby faithful. i would say there tired of the same old stuff being said. with that we could care less about the rankins and the polls and hamptons stats vs. ours. they only factor in stats not heart and determination. so take the polls and who has beat who and place your bets. one team will win and one will lose. we will do everything we can to win. we will see what happens.

have a great week and safe travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelton

well this will be my frst and only post. as for ranking we dont give a flip about what any poll says. number one reason for that they dont factor in heart and sure determination. anyone can win or lose, so put your polls in a jar and dig a hole. as for jody lowe he is the real deal just as is townsend. but for your info he is a reciever not a tailback. yes we have used him some back there but not much. unaka did a great job in their secondary to kill our passing game. players have off nights and then someone has to pick up the slack. thats one of our strengths.

as for whats this thread is about it should be a dandy. hampton has a great team, but i also think we do as well. keep making your predictionds on sats and how who played who, but you might want to factor in the two other factors as well.

have a great week and safe travel to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelton

I think you'll post more....

If not for the fact that you won't sleep much/any this week... :lol:

That's kinda wierd, man. Why do you want to hold Adam Townsend's hand and why is he in your dreams? I wouldn't have made that statement in public if I were you. People might start thinkin somethin.

im pretty sure your the only one who took it that way. I dont know if you play football, but after the game you usually join hands for the lords prayer. ummm... that would be THE lord, not a lame hampton kid who trys to call his opponents gay to get them riled up.

watch your mouth in the nest

As for the unequal coverage...I know we're very conscious of what we put into the paper and how much we put into the paper because of this. I think we provide both schools with above-and-beyond coverage.

I have no complaints toward the Plain Talks coverage of The Cosby Eagles. I think the PT does a great job with their high school coverage.

There is a "jealousy bug" in the community in my opinion. There always has been one and I think there always will be one. I'm sure this is common in most counties.

The recent success in football & kids choosing Cosby over CCHS is fueling this as well.

Let's not turn this into another CHS vs CCHS thread though.

I plan on being on The Hill early Friday night.

Looks like it's going to be great football weather