Catholic @ Fulton

gridironguy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Look for the 2nd meeting to be closer.

If I was a ND coach this is the game I would want to see HS play. We will all know what kind of player he is after friday night. Remember playin fulton is nothing like playing Wartburg

If HS has a good game he will choice UT

If HS has a BAD game look for him to get out of town in head to south bend as fast as possible.

Either way the guy has a bright and exciting future ahead of him.

maybe he will go to UT and he can spend this winter Tutoring Roagen so he can go to.

Will AH even be playing this week or next. It is to my understanding that if you are not in school then you can not play. Also you must attend one day of school after an out of School SUSP. That means he would have to miss the next two ballgames due to the Knox County Schools being on fall break all next week. I might be totally wrong, but if I'm not mistaken that is either a Knox County policy or TSSAA, I don't know. Hamilton makes a huge difference in the game. Either way both teams are in the playoffs and will more than likely have a home game. Freeney will be missed greatly. I wish both team luck and success.

I don't think you know very much about either team if you think Fulton and Catholic are "1 man" teams. Fulton and Catholic are sound teams with far more than one way to get a win. Rogan didn't hang 26 points on AE all by himself and Smith didn't get 30 all by himself against AE either.

I think Fulton should be favored, but 24-0 ("the goose egg") is NEVER going to happen to either of these teams---not even against each other. This one will be decided by 8 points or less.

Well well my friend, if I'm not mistaken Rogan scored all but 1 TD vs AE and that Cat boy had a bad game against AE. He was punch in the face but AE just couldn't get to Rogan like they did Smith. Me saying both teams are a 1 man team, of course they're not but coming from a fan who likes a different team that can be said. If you read any thread on here about Fulton or Catholic, you'll noticed that some one will write, "If you stop Rogan or Smith, you should win this game." So many other people besides myself think both teams are 1 men teams.

Now the goose egg, that's just what I think in all seriousness, I think Fulton wins by more than 14. The goose egg may not happen but its still going to be a blow out.

Im pretty sure AHAM will be able to play. I know he wasnt suspended from school, but not sure exactly what he did. As for freeney, how can u get on a website and call someone a thug not knowing his back ground. Freeney is a great kid who just needs a little help. You should be ashamed of yourself for talking about someone you dont even know.

Hey californiastars, preseason offers just mean that the team is interested in you. That is it. Obviously Rogan showed them something during the regular season because now he's a Volunteer.

Uh, yeah, wasn't that the question in the first place? Who was interested in who? This is a pointless argument big guy, i mean, Rogan obviously was going to UT before they offered him. Whenever anyone asked him about the other schools, he would say I don't know, or they are neck and neck. Smith was offered by Tennessee months before Rogan, you cannot argue that. Rogan committed before Smith, that cannot be argued. It took him a day after he was offered, big guy. Are you telling me UT wanted the kid so bad it only took them a day to get him to commit over Miami, Va. Tech, and the rest? That is ridiculous. If you knew anything about recruiting, the only time a kid pulls the trigger on a commitment this big this fast, it is because he is a longtime fan of the program who had his mind made up months ago, but Tennessee had to find room for him, waiting until some of the kids on their big board had gone elsewhere or had lost interest. Obviously, Harrison Smith was wanted in the form of the scholarship months before this, but unlike Rogan, he has taken an open mind to the recruiting process, and is milking it for all it's worth in the forms of visits to other campuses he otherwise wouldn't get a chance to see. By your logic, Tennessee wanted Rogan worse than Marvin Austin, the no. 2 ranked player in this year's entire recruiting class, or Eric Berry, the no. 11 ranked. That is ludicrous, and you and I both know it big fella.