Sullivan Central at TN High

athlete269

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sullivan Central at Tennessee High

Friday - October 13th

Will this be a warm-up game for the Vikings in preparation for Johnson County?

My prediction :

THS 35

Central 7

What are your predictions?

If we don't get some problems fixed and some swagger back and get over the DB loss ,We are going to be in a dog fight every week. This ain't even close to the same team I saw the first 4 games. But I know Stubbs and crew will get the ship sailing agian. :thumb:

T.H.S. 49 (team from 1st 4 weeks)

central 0

T.H.S 27(present Team)

central 7

If we don't get some problems fixed and some swagger back and get over the DB loss ,We are going to be in a dog fight every week.

It wasn't all the D-B loss. The South loss hurt the most. Mainly because:

1.) we were predicted to win by A LOT

2.) it was homecoming and it was at the castle

3.) we were expected to take back the MLC title

4.) we have a better team than South

That night took away most of these things from this team. I hope that THS can build up the power we had when we played Science Hill. I think our loss of momentum hurt us aswell.

I just hope and pray the Vikings end the regular season 8-2 and go into the playoffs strong. Stubbs has a lot of work to do...

Not being disrespectful, but the winner of the game should be referred to as the better team. I don't mean to single out your particular statement, but I am noticing that more and more people are forgetting that the reason games are played is to determine which team on any given night is stronger. To the victor go the spoils and the right to be named the better team should be part of it.

Edited by Hustle_Will_Win

Yea I am a THS guy all the way and I am even tired of hearing about we are better than South. South straight up beat us in our Castle. As of now they are the better team. They were the better team 2 Firdays ago and now they are the better team in the conference. Its become a sort of plague now around THS football. We have played way below our level of competition 2 weeks straight. We need to wake up, move on from the Sout hloss and try to get back into our Viking way of playing ball. Forget about who the better team is, swallow the fact they will be MLC champs and start working on recalobrating the team for play-offs. My personal opinion, but THS wouldn't make it past the first round the way we are playing now. And if you want to prove you are the best MLC team then you are probably going to have to make it 3rd round. The "D" is playing back to its potential as there wasn't much of a passing threat, but the offensive side of the ball was off all night. And there is NO passing threat for THS. We need to get something going with that. Vikes are hopefully on their way back up, we need another win this Friday before going to Johnson County!

THS 35

Central 7

The Vikings Defense is the only thing consistant right now for this team. If Stubbs can find a way to get the offense going then this team has all the weapons needed for a DEEP playoff run. However, that's a large IF and something needs to be done before season's end. This team will enter the playoffs 8-2 as the second seed, and they will face Cherokee or Mo East in the first round. After that it's Mo West @ Mo West. If this team's potential can be reached by that game, then I think we'll find an instant classic down in Morristown, knowing that the Vikings would get another shot at South with a victory. Back to reality....

Vikings-35

Cougars-0