Midway vs. Harriman

smoothsmitty

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Midway's physical play will beat Harriman's finesse game.

Harriman is no longer a finesse team. They have a big line this season and have won most of their games by lining up and running the ball between the tackles.

One of my keys to the game is whether Midway keep Harriman from simply lining up and running the ball between the tackles.

Should be a good game and close sure enough. After seeing both of them play I think Harriman should take this one, as I think size and speed on offense will wear Midway down. Both teams can score from any where on the field so don't count either one out till the final buzzer. Both teams are noted for their running game but they both can light you up through the air. Harriman can be a very hard team to prepare for, they do so many different things and seem to do them all well. They can play in tight and run it down your throat or they can spread the field and make you chase them. Midway better have the finesse or they will be dead tired by the 4th quarter. Should be a heck of a game to watch.

Ive seen Harriman play their best in the second half this year. I think mainly because they have been able to wear teams out late in the game. I think they will continue that this week and wear Midway down in the second half. I see Harriman pulling away from a close one late.

Harriman 25

Midway 14

I picked Harriman to win this region before the season started,they have done nothing to change my mind. I wonder if both teams are healthy, if so ,this will be a four quarter ballgame. The one thing I don't like is Harriman having to play Midway and Coalfield back to back. They are going to get banged up. I'n my opinion Harriman has the most talent of anyone in the region, but I' ll take execution and disapline over talent. This game is just to hard to pick. This might as well be a playoff game.