Unaka Vs. Cloudland

acdcfan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can answer that question, No they could not, if you will check real close,the teams before Byrd were like the ones with him. The two years prior to the Byrd era,Cloudland choose to play in 2a, they were 20 and 0 those two years. 97 was the only down year. If things don't get straightened out in a hurry, we may have alot of 97 years. Its quite possible 96 was Cloudlands best team ever.

There won't be anymore 2-8 seasons for a long, long time. Things are being straightened out even as we speak.

i think cloudland has a good chance. grant it they havent been GREAT this year but as someone else said people in Roan mOuntain live for this game every year. i think the highlanders will come out ready to play! if clawson,sluderand johnson continue to bring there game as they have before and the upperclassmen bring there "A" games the Highlanders could very well pull this one out a W! and landermom is right if the fans will stick behind them i think things willl go a lot smoother! and if not basketball season is right around the corner and the lady landers are looking good!

If it was going to be Unaka AT the Buck Mountain Bandits, or the Poga Prospectors, or the Ripshin Rowdies, everyone would be predicting a blowout. But because its Cloudland, they think Unaka will be scared. Well not anymore. Coach Donald Ensor will have those boys ready. They aint scared of anyone anymore. Not the boogie man, Not THE KING, and definitely not Cloudland. I'll go ahead and say it LOUD AND CLEAR for everyone to see: The days of Cloudland rolling over Unaka are OVER!!!!!!!!!

Edited by crazzyness

If it was going to be Unaka AT the Buck Mountain Bandits, or the Poga Prospectors, or the Ripshin Rowdies, everyone would be predicting a blowout. But because its Cloudland, they think Unaka will be scared. Well not anymore. Coach Donald Ensor will have those boys ready. They aint scared of anyone anymore. Not the boogie man, Not THE KING, and definitely not Cloudland. I'll go ahead and say it LOUD AND CLEAR for everyone to see: The days of Cloudland rolling over Unaka are OVER!!!!!!!!!

Your saying at one time Unaka was scared . Because you said they are not scared anymore that means that sometimee or another they were scared . Thats not to much of a football team is it . And oh yeah us rolling over you guys maybe not this year , Ill also go ahead and broadcast this Cloudland football will be back. You guys know what Im talking about when I say CLOUDLAND FOOTBALL. You should never be scared to play anyone if so then you shouldnt be on the feild . That goes for LANDER FOOTBALL also. We may not dominate like we have in the past but we will be respected Ill guarentee you that. See ya Friday . Lander fans we have to get on our feet , Last weeks game was pitifull fans . You could hear a pin drop if Jellico fans would have stayed home at Orr feild. LETS GET UP LANDER FANS . Fan tunnel , go in the dressing and fire them up , anything more than weve been doing . Rangers will bring a crowd and they will be loud.

That goes for LANDER FOOTBALL also. We may not dominate like we have in the past but we will be respected Ill guarentee you that. See ya Friday . Lander fans we have to get on our feet , Last weeks game was pitifull fans . You could hear a pin drop if Jellico fans would have stayed home at Orr feild. LETS GET UP LANDER FANS . Fan tunnel , go in the dressing and fire them up , anything more than weve been doing . Rangers will bring a crowd and they will be loud.

your right,and i think the landers aren't playing to there potenial. the crowd will have alot to do with this game. the way things are going the home crowd may be out #ed. if so i pray our players would be maddend enuf about it to show there true potenial.

I been reading and the Cloudland fans say they will be back. Let me tell you this is not the smae Unaka outfit you've been playing in the past. They will knock your block off. I have seen Cloudland and Unaka play.

Unaka 27

Cloudland 14

And some of you correct me if I'm wrong but Unaka has several juniors and sophomores in the starting lineup. And some of us were looking at the roster at the Unaka game and they have a huge freshman I think Estep the linebacker is back.

I been reading and the Cloudland fans say they will be back. Let me tell you this is not the smae Unaka outfit you've been playing in the past. They will knock your block off. I have seen Cloudland and Unaka play.

Unaka 27

Cloudland 14

And some of you correct me if I'm wrong but Unaka has several juniors and sophomores in the starting lineup. And some of us were looking at the roster at the Unaka game and they have a huge freshman I think Estep the linebacker is back.

Unaka and Hampton are fairly young, both will be a handfull next season. Both schools are in good hands, Cloudland will have to do alot of things right or they will see the same thing next season. I hope they can turn it around, but at this point, I,m not real sure.

Crazyness, rangerbook, I'd wait til after the game to celebrate. Remember when you sat beside of me at that basketball game a couple of years ago? More amazing things have happened. :thumb: And Pujo, Cloudland will turn it around. We've got too many people that want to see it go the other way. Its going to happen.