Hampton vs. Cloudland

I appreciate it pujo, Unless we get some consistent play out of the QB position. we're going to keep having issues. ( It's continued issues that we sure do not need going into the next few weeks).

Keep Hampton on the winning side this week.

I hope you get it straightened out, because ,I now know for sure, Trousdale has the POTENTIAL to make it to the 4th round. Its not going to easy for either one of us ,but we definately could meet again.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ole3putt, the only problem you'll caused was our scoreboard to light up on the wrong side. Alot of Cloudlands players and fans were on you're sidelines being very rude and disrespectful.

On another note, I hope you guys regroup after the loss and pick it up in the playoffs, I believe you will.

pujo,you know what cloudland fans that were on the sidelines were a select few that resented your brother making the move the hampton i dont think it had anything to do with the team, i think they were just taunting your brother which you are right it was just plain wrong I saw alot of cloudland fans including myself and also the cloudland coaches sitting on the hampton side cheering for the bulldogs.just so you know not all cloudland fans should be singled out.I bet you if you ask a few of those now they probably regret it i know alot of people wishes lunceford was back at cloudland.

We need to hire chambers the sprortswriter at the star. i played for him one time and he is a great coach. he can motivate to pluse we coudl get his son drew

Funny! hahaha

My Coach T status is reader only but couldn't help but comment on this one.

This is why I love the people in Roan Mountain. They have great fans who love football.

Cloudland will be fine. They have some great talent in the sophomore and freshman class and the eighth grade team did very well. The return of Jordan Hughes will make them a contender next season.

I'm old school so they would probably run me off after two weeks.

Could Cobby Marlow and Pujo be two of my assistants?

pujo,you know what cloudland fans that were on the sidelines were a select few that resented your brother making the move the hampton i dont think it had anything to do with the team, i think they were just taunting your brother which you are right it was just plain wrong I saw alot of cloudland fans including myself and also the cloudland coaches sitting on the hampton side cheering for the bulldogs.just so you know not all cloudland fans should be singled out.I bet you if you ask a few of those now they probably regret it i know alot of people wishes lunceford was back at cloudland.

You are right about that.... I saw a lot of coaches and fans from Cloudland on the Hampton side, cheering us along. I also saw the rudeness of some the Cloudland fans on the Trousdale side of the field. Most of these were kids and Cloudland players, which I understand came from a bitter loss to us on their home turf senior night and of course the coach issue. I know a lot of those kids and have shared my opinion freely of their behavior that night. I do feel that most of them regret that night as well.

Anyway good luck Thursday night.......I hope both teams stay healthy.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Funny! hahaha

My Coach T status is reader only but couldn't help but comment on this one.

This is why I love the people in Roan Mountain. They have great fans who love football.

Cloudland will be fine. They have some great talent in the sophomore and freshman class and the eighth grade team did very well. The return of Jordan Hughes will make them a contender next season.

I'm old school so they would probably run me off after two weeks.

Could Cobby Marlow and Pujo be two of my assistants?

did the cloudland coach step down if he did why

Your guys lack of respect and overconfidence will come back to haunt you one day. Yes, we are coming to play ball Thursday, not roll over for Hampton or anyone else. And one day the shoe will be back on the other foot like it was for so many years. ;)

First of all thats the pot calling the kettle black my friend. You have had an utter lack of respect for everyone on here. Second, its not overconfidence , its just the plain facts. Look at our records, you'll see why we are confident, not overconfident. The main thing you have to learn is some humbleness, and some respect. You get what you give on here and in life. :thumb: