Oliver springs @Wartburg

Sasquatch101

Is this the only game of the week with 2 teams with perfect records?

I guess it all depends on what you call perfect. Perfectly bad? Perfectly dismal? Perfectly wishing it was next week and all of this was over? The bottom line is one team will have a win to build on for next season and another will spend Lord knows how long looking for that elusive victory. Who knows-this might be a good storyline for a movie.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it all depends on what you call perfect. Perfectly bad? Perfectly dismal? Perfectly wishing it was next week and all of this was over? The bottom line is one team will have a win to build on for next season and another will spend Lord knows how long looking for that elusive victory. Who knows-this might be a good storyline for a movie.

you are so funny!!! but what is really funny is that we beat almost all of your guys teams last year, it must be really easy to poke fun when a program is down. i ask u to look at ur own programs and tell me you have never had a losing season. most of u cant. we'll see after the program bounces back whose is laughing then. and the os win over CG last year was a good quality win dont be mad the ur team is also down this year. so instead of bad mouthing our team worry about ur own!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by oz'_purple'_haze

As in both teams have all losses. Just like if Ohio State and Michigan will meet in Nov this year, both of them will likely have a perfect(good) records when they meet.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

you are so funny!!! but what is really funny is that we beat almost all of your guys teams last year, it must be really easy to poke fun when a program is down. i ask u to look at ur own programs and tell me you have never had a losing season. most of u cant. we'll see after the program bounces back whose is laughing then. and the os win over CG last year was a good quality win dont be mad the ur team is also down this year. so instead of bad mouthing our team worry about ur own!!!!! :D:D:thumb:

Hey "haze" it seems your reading ability is a little hazy. i don't think that SCW86 was simply stating the facts, both teams are looking for a win to build on. I don't think that is "poking fun". And as far as looking at our own programs, i think most people on coacht know where SCW86 stands.

you are so funny!!! but what is really funny is that we beat almost all of your guys teams last year, it must be really easy to poke fun when a program is down. i ask u to look at ur own programs and tell me you have never had a losing season. most of u cant. we'll see after the program bounces back whose is laughing then. and the os win over CG last year was a good quality win dont be mad the ur team is also down this year. so instead of bad mouthing our team worry about ur own!!!!! :D:D:thumb:

Actually, I wasn't trying to be funny and I wasn't poking fun at ANYONE. I think in a way I was just telling it the way it is. After this game, one team will have a win and the other will remain winless-that's all there is to it. You or anyone else can't tell me that both Wartburg and O.S. are already thinking of getting this season behind them and are looking forward to next year. I sincerely hope that BOTH teams have brighter days ahead. I only think that as long as Wartburg keeps their current coach those brighter days will remain out of reach. One thing I don't do on here is poke fun or downgrade any school, so don't take it out of context!

Hey "haze" it seems your reading ability is a little hazy. i don't think that SCW86 was simply stating the facts, both teams are looking for a win to build on. I don't think that is "poking fun". And as far as looking at our own programs, i think most people on coacht know where SCW86 stands.

Thanks, Gup, I appreciate it. Like I said in the other post, I was only trying to call it the way I see it.

you are so funny!!! but what is really funny is that we beat almost all of your guys teams last year, it must be really easy to poke fun when a program is down. i ask u to look at ur own programs and tell me you have never had a losing season. most of u cant. we'll see after the program bounces back whose is laughing then. and the os win over CG last year was a good quality win dont be mad the ur team is also down this year. so instead of bad mouthing our team worry about ur own!!!!! :thumb::D:D

i think haze has a right to be mad..after all of the people have talked about us...no wonder ..if you could just be in our shoes you would do the same....and a nother thing..Coach brackett is a wonderful coach all he wants us to do is play as a team and have fun and give 110% every game....i've said before he's more than a coach he's our friend,,,, and will always be there if we need anything...but on the field he's our coach and we respect him and the other coachs.. OS is better than 0-9,,i think they will win the ballgame saturday night....we have to work as a team........ i'm sorry haze for our season we both know we could have done better.. Oliver springs will win this one for the seniors and the community and for the coachs and the team... go bobcats Saturday night 7:30 kickoff :D

if your not poking fun then why write stuff like perfectly dismal, perfectly bad, and i think this would make a good movie!!! what does that mean and how isnt that makin fun!!!! guppy, scw86, who r u? r u an os or wartburg fan? b/c ive never seen u on here before!!! in fact the only time i remember seeing a post from u guys is this last post were you bad mouth this program!! and what mighty high school do you represent, that gives you the right to say what ever you want!! if you want to be funny or "simply state the facts" as you say, go to a different post to state your facts b/c im pretty sure no one in here thinks yours facts are informational or funny!!!! B):o:thumb:

Edited by oz'_purple'_haze

if your not poking fun then why write stuff like perfectly dismal, perfectly bad, and i think this would make a good movie!!! what does that mean and how isnt that makin fun!!!! guppy, scw86, who r u? r u an os or wartburg fan? b/c ive never seen u on here before!!! in fact the only time i remember seeing a post from u guys is this last post were you bad mouth this program!! and what mighty high school do you represent, that gives you the right to say what ever you want!! if you want to be funny or "simply state the facts" as you say, go to a different post to state your facts b/c im pretty sure no one in here thinks yours facts are informational or funny!!!! :o:thumb:B)

I am a Wartburg native, but I don't live there anymore and haven't for years. I only catch an occasional Wartburg game and I don't consider myself a big "fan" of theirs. I played for Wartburg many years ago and I suppose I still have some loyalties to the program. I have posted on Coach T many times about various topics and teams and once again I don't "bad mouth" any team or program;I simply state my opinion as do hundreds of other posters on this site. I guess being an educated person, I do use creative or figurative language from time to time as do others. What gives me the right to say anything I want? I guess that would be the First Amendment. As far as the "dismal" or "bad "-do you think there are better adjectives to describe these teams' seasons?