William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

TG24

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-0 5 to go

Ah ah ah ah NO NO NO NO NO!

To all the DB fans, stay focused on this week. one more to go, then one more, and so on and so on. Don't even mention a next week game to any of the players, let them only think about this week! I know this team has an excellent chance at state, but I really don't want DB to end up with a loss because they were thinking about getting a championship ring.

Other than that, very positive thinking that you think you can win :thumb:

I'm a huge D-B fan and former player (it seems like about 200 years or so ago) but it seems a lot of D-B fans live in a vacuum! D-B is really good, one of the best teams Graham has fielded as head coach but all these lofty predictions are silly! William Blount is the best team D-B has faced since the Maryville scrimmage in August and should not be taken lightly! Stay focused and play one game at a time like it's your last. This team has the chemistry and fight to make it to Murfreesboro but it will not be easy. Stay focused, practice hard and take care of business come Friday night! 10-0 doesn't mean a thing at this point! The real season starts this Friday! Hope all the Govs fans come to K-town, spend your money, watch a great game and have a safe trip home! Can't bring a gold ball home if you are sitting on the couch a week from Friday!

Roll Tribe!!!!

I'm a huge D-B fan and former player (it seems like about 200 years or so ago) but it seems a lot of D-B fans live in a vacuum! D-B is really good, one of the best teams Graham has fielded as head coach but all these lofty predictions are silly! William Blount is the best team D-B has faced since the Maryville scrimmage in August and should not be taken lightly! Stay focused and play one game at a time like it's your last. This team has the chemistry and fight to make it to Murfreesboro but it will not be easy. Stay focused, practice hard and take care of business come Friday night! 10-0 doesn't mean a thing at this point! The real season starts this Friday! Hope all the Govs fans come to K-town, spend your money, watch a great game and have a safe trip home! Can't bring a gold ball home if you are sitting on the couch a week from Friday!

Roll Tribe!!!!

Now Im 100% sure I agree with biglon's post.

Not a fan of either team. DB should win but in the back of every fans mind is knowing they will lose a game before the big one gets here. Been that way for years, no reason to think it will be any different this year. I have heard that Blount has a pretty decent team.

And what team are you a fan of? I would like to know so I can follow there progress since they (unlike DB) are a shoe in for a gold ball

I'm not sure which team you pull for...but I am sure they are confident that they will go out and beat every team. They may not think it will be the 37-0 but they should think they could win. :)

I'm a Gov fan, and, if they do come out as cocky as Art did, then William Blount will beat them. I hope everyone from Kingsport keeps taking the Govs lightly, because, they'll be in for a shock come Friday night. Spread the word, Art.

I truly hope D-B goes all the way, although i would never here the end of it.LOL But i hope they respect the opponent each weak, and understand that the speed of the game now is going to be much faster than there used to. I hope they pick it and the intensity level quickly. Teams from here on out doesnt have the respect or fear of them, they all believe they can play with them.The confidence of there opponents will be different now, and they need to approach each game as though the underdog, focused and ready for 4qtrs. Not rely on getting the job done when they have to, they have been flirting with that lately. Just being in the game and pulling it out in the end, they need to come out strong and play to there level the whole game.U cant let teams hang around till the end now, put em away you have the firepower to do it...

I'm a Gov fan, and, if they do come out as cocky as Art did, then William Blount will beat them. I hope everyone from Kingsport keeps taking the Govs lightly, because, they'll be in for a shock come Friday night. Spread the word, Art.

I am a DB fan and I don't take WB lightly, but several on here do. they are apparently too close to the team. coaches will hopefully not let the team think like there family does on this issue.