William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

TG24

So if WB has worked on their special teams like they should then this will be a very close, low scoring game. My pick is WB-17 DB-14 in 2OT

How are WB's Special teams? I have heard your punter is very good. What about Kickoffs and Field goals? What about return teams? How have you done with kickoff and punt coverage? Special teams will play a key role tonight. DB's special teams are above average. Give us a preview of WB's special teams. thanks!!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are WB's Special teams? I have heard your punter is very good. What about Kickoffs and Field goals? What about return teams? How have you done with kickoff and punt coverage? Special teams will play a key role tonight. DB's special teams are above average. Give us a preview of WB's special teams. thanks!!

I believe the put coverage team is one of the reasons they are driving to Kingsport instead of Sevierville.

So your maing this prediction after seeing WB play only 2 games. If you had seen everyone of their games you would see that WB should be 9-1. I will agree with you that DB's passing O is very good, but if WB can stop that then DB wont have anything going for them. WB's D is very good at stoping the running game. So if WB has worked on their special teams like they should then this will be a very close, low scoring game. My pick is WB-17 DB-14 in 2OT

Maybe I might think that but the fact is WB is not 9-1. Special teams is huge and many HS coaches, and a few local D1 coaches don't seem to understand S Teams are almost a third of the game. I don't want you guys to get sideways on me but I don't think WB can handle DB. Also if you don't think DB has a running game your head is in the sand. Good look and I would say you should get on the road to Kingsport, good luck and represent Blount Co well.

Maybe I might think that but the fact is WB is not 9-1. Special teams is huge and many HS coaches, and a few local D1 coaches don't seem to understand S Teams are almost a third of the game. I don't want you guys to get sideways on me but I don't think WB can handle DB. Also if you don't think DB has a running game your head is in the sand. Good look and I would say you should get on the road to Kingsport, good luck and represent Blount Co well.

DB has a fair running game, but I believe Dobyns-Bennett's biggest strength is Burton to Sensabaugh through the air.

So your maing this prediction after seeing WB play only 2 games. If you had seen everyone of their games you would see that WB should be 9-1. I will agree with you that DB's passing O is very good, but if WB can stop that then DB wont have anything going for them. WB's D is very good at stoping the running game. So if WB has worked on their special teams like they should then this will be a very close, low scoring game. My pick is WB-17 DB-14 in 2OT

And if DB stops WB's running game what will Blount have?? Their QB is something like 19-47 with 345 yards. Look at it from both sides, there, sure WB could stop DB's passing, but the same can be said about DB stopping WB's running. Edited by 1_and_1_make_2

no no no, take a look at any of the brackets. Db would have to go through WB, Farrugut, Ooltewah, Riverdale. You cant play Sevier Co. and Ooltewah. :o

I wasn't saying this is the chronological order of the games DB would have to play. I'm saying Sevier Co., Ooltewah and Riverdale are strong teams from the east, one or more of which DB will likely have to get by on their way to the finals.