Maryville vs. Brainerd

triplethreat32

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year against White County some of the Freshmen, who are now dressing out with the varsity, got in late in the game. I think one might have scored a late TD.

Red Rebels, GQ had several frashman in agin Lynn Orr Sitty on Friday nite. And these frashman have some big 'uns upfront. I look for Brainerd to play pretty well early, because of their athleteecisum.

Everyone so far has called it the way it will be. This Chattanooga Brainerd team has been decent in the past but they get in the playoffs by attrition do to a weak region so this is a blowout. Maryville by 5 touchdowns.

Weak Region? I think 4-4A has three teams in the top ten in region 4A and yea every region has there two or three teams that struggle. Besides I would like to see Brainerd and Powell play, just to see who would win.

Yes, I think Maryville will handle brainerd easily, but don't think the rest of the region is powder-puffs!

Everyone so far has called it the way it will be. This Chattanooga Brainerd team has been decent in the past but they get in the playoffs by attrition do to a weak region so this is a blowout. Maryville by 5 touchdowns.

It looks to me like 4-4A, this year has more parity with 3-4A this year more than most years in recent memory. There are some good teams down there and they will be a factor in the run for the gold ball me thinks.

Brainerd, will find out what it is like at the "Skeeter" during play-off time and it won't be pretty for them. GQ will get his normal 27 point lead early then coast. I do think he will want to keep the starters in longer to keep their conditioning level up. See you there!

I hear Brainerd has some good receivers and a pretty good quarterback. I also heard they have a couple of good defensive linemen.

I think if Maryville jumps all over Brainerd they will quit. If Maryville fools around and lets Brainerd hang around it could be a rough game. Maryville needs to jump all over Brainerd.

I hope Brainerd brings their band.

Brainard has tons of talent with little discipline. This team has more speed than any team you guys have faced. One wide out #3 is quick and slick and reminds me of the running back from Ooltewah. Get em down early though and they'll start fighting among each other and it's over. Maryville huge then the Golden Birds come too town (we hope). Good luck.

Maryville will never ever put 77 on any team. There were some games Maryville could have easily put 77 or more on the board. George Quarles will play everyone on the roster. This is one reason Maryville is good every year. Younger kids get lots of playing time. When it comes their time to start they will be ready to play because they had lots of playing time.

I hear Brainerd has some good receivers and a pretty good quarterback. I also heard they have a couple of good defensive linemen.

I think if Maryville jumps all over Brainerd they will quit. If Maryville fools around and lets Brainerd hang around it could be a rough game. Maryville needs to jump all over Brainerd.

I hope Brainerd brings their band.

You heard right about their receivers and quarterback. They are extremely talented, the receivers that is. IMO number 3, E'Jay Ward, is the fastest receiver in the state. Their defensive line is very big and surprisingly quick. They can dominate at times.What k4utvols said is very true. If Maryville takes them lightly they'll be in a dog fight, but I don't see Maryville taking anyone lightly. Maryville by 3 touchdowns, but Brainerd will be better than everyone thinks.