Maryville vs. Brainerd

triplethreat32

Maryville better get prepared for every game ... I was disappointed not only in the team's execution & effort tonight , but also in the fans . Have we gotten so complacent that we can't even fill up our stadium for a playoff game ? It looks like the team and the fans took this one for granted ... we're lucky to still be playing .... Maryville better get back to working and practicing like champions , if they want to remain champions . Good effort Brainerd , you guys played hard .

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville better get prepared for every game ... I was disappointed not only in the team's execution & effort tonight , but also in the fans . Have we gotten so complacent that we can't even fill up our stadium for a playoff game ? It looks like the team and the fans took this one for granted ... we're lucky to still be playing .... Maryville better get back to working and practicing like champions , if they want to remain champions . Good effort Brainerd , you guys played hard .

AMEN Brother!

IMO, this was not a surprise to me. Brainerd was VERY competitive in every game they played in this year, except for the Red Bank game. I noticed that Brainerd seemed to get better each week and played hard every moment, and isn't that a sign of good coaching. I think that this was his first year at Brainerd and got hired in VERY LATE in the process (if I'm not mistaken) I can't answer about their discipline, but that also seems to have improved (being able to be more competitive in more games and later in the game shows me that, I could be wrong) The Panthers still were inconsistant this year, but it seems like this coach as them starting in the right direction.

Also, did Brainerd bring their band? Just wondering. Since no one has mentioned it, it sounds like they didn't.

;)

Go back to White Co. Sparta boy any win is a good win in the playoffs. No matter how close but I suppose you wouldn't know would you. Ha Ha Ha. ;)

try to justify it all you want but it looks like your run could end in the next couple of weeks!!!!!congrats to brainerd looks like you played hard,red bank will get ya i promise.tHEY BEAT BRAINERD BY 70 ANG CALLED THE DOGS OFF!!!!!!!

Go back to White Co. Sparta boy any win is a good win in the playoffs. No matter how close but I suppose you wouldn't know would you. Ha Ha Ha. ;)

Man, this is too classy. Talk about a sore winner.

Brainerd, I don't know much about you, but you almost did it. Hold you heads high. You have something to build on for next year.

No tears in Maryville. We should've lost this game. Too many turnovers and missed opportunities. The refs didnt help either, but when you turn it over 5 times and 2 of them for TD's you cant really blame it on the zebras. What could go wrong, did. We have to step it up...if we play like we did friday next week, we will be at home during round 3...