Sevier Co. @ Ooltewah

thorough97

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah wins in dominant fashion. The score may not indicate it but SC was never really in the game. They got a little momentum at the beginning of the second half after they recovered the onside kick, but that was it. And there is no way SC should have gotten that last play off in the first half. If you take that play away, and if Long makes that field goal toward the end, you have a 30-7 game. There was no doublt about who the better team was.

I have got to got to got to got to got to get some explanation for the end of the first half. Excessive Celebration after a 20 yard kick return and 15 yard personal foul? WHAT IS THERE TO CELEBRATE! I also don't understand 3 personal fouls on the last play, even though Arsenio(28) was kicked out for something. Who were the other three on? Explanation pleeeeeeze.

And then there was calling false start before our players even got down into a set position, and then there was not calling personal foul on the two THROW DOWNS of Horsch(8) after the play. What in the world.

Thankfully, they didn't miss the forward lateral at the end of the game, or was it inelligible reciever? Whatever, it wasn't legal whatever it was.

..........................................................................................................................

Anyway, Sevier County QB was not nearly as good as advertised. How many overthrows can someone have? I loved Ooltewah's pass defense though. Really made the plays they needed to at the right times. The interceptions were almost necessity.

Offense was good as usual, Brian(5) played well, Jeremy(1) played well and saved that 3rd and long with the big first down rush at the goaline. And go Darrell Turner(20) for his rushing.

HOW ABOUT JOHN LONG, A FRESHMAN, FOR A 44 YARD FIELD GOAL. YEEAAAAH!

Loved it Owls. Now go beat Farragut again.

I have got to got to got to got to got to get some explanation for the end of the first half. Excessive Celebration after a 20 yard kick return and 15 yard personal foul? WHAT IS THERE TO CELEBRATE! I also don't understand 3 personal fouls on the last play, even though Arsenio(28) was kicked out for something. Who were the other three on? Explanation pleeeeeeze.

And then there was calling false start before our players even got down into a set position, and then there was not calling personal foul on the two THROW DOWNS of Horsch(8) after the play. What in the world.

Thankfully, they didn't miss the forward lateral at the end of the game, or was it inelligible reciever? Whatever, it wasn't legal whatever it was.

..........................................................................................................................

Anyway, Sevier County QB was not nearly as good as advertised. How many overthrows can someone have? I loved Ooltewah's pass defense though. Really made the plays they needed to at the right times. The interceptions were almost necessity.

Offense was good as usual, Brian(5) played well, Jeremy(1) played well and saved that 3rd and long with the big first down rush at the goaline. And go Darrell Turner(20) for his rushing.

HOW ABOUT JOHN LONG, A FRESHMAN, FOR A 44 YARD FIELD GOAL. YEEAAAAH!

Loved it Owls. Now go beat Farragut again.

Listened to the game on Internet by an at most RETARDED play by play man but marshall had 107 yard in first half after 3 drives first of 82 yards with no passing and I heard 25=30 yard gains all night. seems stats are a little off. Coach Green couldn't coach a pass defense against my friends 7-8 year olds playing tommorrow, but at least coach Hendersons front 7 can put enough pressure that the RETARDED 2ndary can't beat us. Front will bring one from both sides next week and to heck if the receiver is open QB better have life insurance. D front 7 won that game. 2ndary stunk

Not the Players they did what they were told but there coach has no concept of Cover 2 or Cover 3 it's the same BS he played 15 years ago. Hmm Up by 13, 4th and 8, don't kick field goal? 1 second left????????????????WHERE do you think the pass is going???????????? Duh Dee Dee Dee... Thank God the front 7 are the D the rest of the game.

Think Owls got a shot to Run table lets go and see since R'dale can't pass,.

For all I read on this thread about how good SC was, I was not impressed. The front 7 for the owls D put a hurtin on the rb and qb. I thought #20 broke the qb in half on one hit. The was one of the worst officiated games I have seen all year. I have no idea why the player was tossed. He didn't swing at another player or anything. Never seen anything like it.

I heard that the Ad's QB got hurt tonight against WB. Any truth to the rumor? The back up must have playe well the second half. Next week should be fun.

Go Owls!! Now all the Owls football teams are 27-0. WOW!! :rolleyes:

For all I read on this thread about how good SC was, I was not impressed. The front 7 for the owls D put a hurtin on the rb and qb. I thought #20 broke the qb in half on one hit. The was one of the worst officiated games I have seen all year. I have no idea why the player was tossed. He didn't swing at another player or anything. Never seen anything like it.

I heard that the Ad's QB got hurt tonight against WB. Any truth to the rumor? The back up must have playe well the second half. Next week should be fun.

Go Owls!! Now all the Owls football teams are 27-0. WOW!! :rolleyes:

I think Arsenio probably said what everyone in the vacinity was thinking...... Are you F....k g kidding me????????? That's enough to get you ejected. Thank god for the front 7 cause the 2ndary as speed and talent but there coach hasn't a clue how to utilize it. How many wide open passes have been caught on 3 and long or 4 and long when Owls have never brought more than the front 7 in pass rush???? where the hl. are the other 4?????????????? Out of position? Confused??? Or making great plays... Coach needs to study 2ndary defense..

Listened to the game on Internet by an at most RETARDED play by play man but marshall had 107 yard in first half after 3 drives first of 82 yards with no passing and I heard 25=30 yard gains all night. seems stats are a little off. Coach Green couldn't coach a pass defense against my friends 7-8 year olds playing tommorrow, but at least coach Hendersons front 7 can put enough pressure that the RETARDED 2ndary can't beat us. Front will bring one from both sides next week and to heck if the receiver is open QB better have life insurance. D front 7 won that game. 2ndary stunk

Not the Players they did what they were told but there coach has no concept of Cover 2 or Cover 3 it's the same BS he played 15 years ago. Hmm Up by 13, 4th and 8, don't kick field goal? 1 second left????????????????WHERE do you think the pass is going???????????? Duh Dee Dee Dee... Thank God the front 7 are the D the rest of the game.

Think Owls got a shot to Run table lets go and see since R'dale can't pass,.

If Riverdale is forced to pass, I believe their quarterback is more than capable. When you're averaging 400 yards on the ground you really don't have to pass. The competition is getting tougher so we'll see if Riverdale is forced to mix it up. Congrats to Ooltewah on the win.....

I think Arsenio probably said what everyone in the vacinity was thinking...... Are you F....k g kidding me????????? That's enough to get you ejected. Thank god for the front 7 cause the 2ndary as speed and talent but there coach hasn't a clue how to utilize it. How many wide open passes have been caught on 3 and long or 4 and long when Owls have never brought more than the front 7 in pass rush???? where the hl. are the other 4?????????????? Out of position? Confused??? Or making great plays... Coach needs to study 2ndary defense..

Please dont talk about Coach Greene like that, the man knows more about football then you will ever know, ok thanks..