Sevier Co. @ Ooltewah

thorough97

Where in the world did you come up with that? Both tailbacks can fly and the fullback can move as well as most HS tailbacks!! Add Watson to that back field and you have a VERY fast running game.

You couldn't sense the sarcasm, huh? I was simply poking some fun at everybody thinking they have the best this and the best that when most of them have not seen the other team play. Heck, some people give so much information on their own team that they might as well fax the playbook to the other team.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't sense the sarcasm, huh? I was simply poking some fun at everybody thinking they have the best this and the best that when most of them have not seen the other team play. Heck, some people give so much information on their own team that they might as well fax the playbook to the other team.

I agree, I couldn't get on here and say I think SC's backs are faster or their QB is better. Friday night will tell all!!! :thumb:

Topvol98, thanks for the analysis. Interesting to hear someone's "opinion" who has seen both teams play a common opponent and can compare their relative strengths and weaknesses.

You certainly have stirred up the Owl's nest and ruffled quite a few feathers with your "opinion." :thumb:

Sevier County's Running Backs are not that good. They are slow and can't run all that fast. I think that if Ooltewah play's the pass all game they will win easily.

If Ooltewah drops back in coverage, then #12 will beat them with his legs. Come up and put 8-9 in the box and he'll beat you with his arm. I know Ooltewah will score on SC defense. The question will be whether or not Ooltewah can stop #12. It should be a good game.

If Ooltewah drops back in coverage, then #12 will beat them with his legs. Come up and put 8-9 in the box and he'll beat you with his arm. I know Ooltewah will score on SC defense. The question will be whether or not Ooltewah can stop #12. It should be a good game.

Owl's never put 8 or 9 in box the front 7 has been able to control the rushing game of everyteam they have played so far without help from the DB's

We'll see Friday night....SC has a good QB, he can throw on the run and he can also stand in the pocket, but I think Ootlewah has too many weapons for SC's defense to cover...I may be wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time and probably not the last...

Sevier is tough. Ooltewah could find themselves on the sidelines if they don't come ready to play. I doubt that will be the case, though. this should be a war between to very good football teams.

Ooltewah will not blow out SC. No way. I'll eat humble pie if they do, but I just think Sevier is too good for that. This game is almost too close to call.

Sevier is tough. Ooltewah could find themselves on the sidelines if they don't come ready to play. I doubt that will be the case, though. this should be a war between to very good football teams.

Ooltewah will not blow out SC. No way. I'll eat humble pie if they do, but I just think Sevier is too good for that. This game is almost too close to call.

The Bears!91-11-23-4.jpg

They know what it's like to win a State Championship in something besides Girls Softball. :angry::thumb:

Edited by rigger101

If the Owls turn it over it we be close if not easy win