JaxMan

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apples and Oranges

JCS should win over Lake County.

CPA/GP should win over Milan/Humbolt.

But that does not mean that I am not pulling for the pub's all the way. On the contrary, I am and have the guts to call it like I see it.

If you are a public school athletics supporter, with all due respect, it doesn't show from your last post.

It is not about whinning, it is about right and wrong. You figure it out!

Apples and Oranges

JCS should win over Lake County.

CPA/GP should win over Milan/Humbolt.

But that does not mean that I am not pulling for the pub's all the way. On the contrary, I am and have the guts to call it like I see it.

If you are a public school athletics supporter, with all due respect, it doesn't show from your last post.

It is not about whinning, it is about right and wrong. You figure it out!

SAY THAT PREAAACHER MAN!!!

sbl

gotcha bigwes, :thumb: im sure ur dad will be in tha store before 2morrow night!! Wish you were here, its been a fun ride, just hope it doesnt end friday!!! with 4 full quarters, we will win!! Pregame party at tha house!!!!!!

That pregame party sounds good...Celebrate that big Tiger win last night and hopefully a win tonight!

I hope MP and LC win where I can type smack to mrbigster all next week. :thumb: good luck LC. Hope it is an injury free, clean, hard fought game.

I would love for that to happen as well...At least that way Lake Co would be there...But..we have a tough game tonight..I like our chances..I'd love to se Marco and Springer do battle against each other!

Edited by mrbigster

I would love for that to happen as well...At least that way Laker Co would be there...But..we have a tough game tonight..I like our chances..

It's gonna be a great game. I fully anticipate classy behavior from both teams and fans during and after them game, regardless of who comes out on top.

Again, prayers sent for no injuries, safe travel, and in all things giving God the praise.

I would love for that to happen as well...At least that way Laker Co would be there...But..we have a tough game tonight..I like our chances..

It's gonna take an all out effort from ya'll tonight to get it done mrbigster but, you know I'm pullin' for the Falcons. Sure hope I can get it on the radio tonight. If not maybe someone will post updates on this thread tonight during the game!!!

Good luck to Lake Co. tonight. It's a 7A thang!!!!

It's gonna be a great game. I fully anticipate classy behavior from both teams and fans during and after them game, regardless of who comes out on top.

Again, prayers sent for no injuries, safe travel, and in all things giving God the praise.

I love the glory to the king of kings and lord of lords that is being displayed on this site. The Bible say that when people loose thier vision the people parish. I glad that we are not only giving thanks to our lord but also giving him praise that he said that we should give him for what he has done for us. And far as praise and worship i'm not goin to let a rock take my place. Glory to God and God alone. I might be rooting for LC but i'm first a Christian and love serving the most high God Jesus Christ

Good luck to JCS and Lake County

I have 4 kids in public schools, but I am for JCS all the way. It sounds to me like Lake Co. is expecting to lose and is getting the excuses already out. To me it is no longer an issue in this state because of the multiplier. The only division that private schools really excel in sports outside of Division II is in 1A. Get over it and play ball...may the best team win.

I have 4 kids in public schools, but I am for JCS all the way. It sounds to me like Lake Co. is expecting to lose and is getting the excuses already out. To me it is no longer an issue in this state because of the multiplier. The only division that private schools really excel in sports outside of Division II is in 1A. Get over it and play ball...may the best team win.

Who have you seen on here that 's expecting to lose..Lake Co has beaten two privates the last two weeks and a team that Lake Co beat in Fayette Ac.had beaten J.C.S.I'm not saying this guarantees that Lake Co will win by comparing scores..just that I guarantee Lake Co is not coming into this game thinking they are going to lose..Most people think Lake Co should be at least 9-1..

Edited by mrbigster

Good Luck to the Falcons from Obion County......Ya'll will get a kick out of the Jo Byrns people if both Lake County and Jo Byrns win and the Falcon-Devil thread will be spirited to say the least,those folks trash talk with the best of them... :lol:

But mainly win because your football players will not play Saturday night against Obion Central.. :D