Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, Smith County has had the same concern all year. Every game that SC attends, with the exception of Trousdale County, the fans never have enough room to sit. Always forced to stand. Smith County's visitor side holds 1100 people. It extends past both 30 yard lines. A giant visitor side compared to most middle Tennessee schools.

What time do the gates open???

"do you think the sc visitor bleachers will be able to hold the alcoa fans..they travel pretty well"

My point exactly! Can't wait to get to the game and into the hs football atmosphere!!

I think they open at 5 or 5:30. Don't really know how many you guys will bring but remember there are alot of teams not playing in the area and many will be here to watch a good game. It will probably be standing room only around kickoff!!! And may very well be 2 or 3 deep around the fence!!! Good Luck to both teams and I hope all is injury free!!!

Smith County

by

smithcountyhelmet.gif

No he was never in the plan. He cannot have anything to do with our plan. He is just S.O.L. So I guess the big baby will be giving up now oh well my feelings are not hurt one bit.

Hey what the Queen says is what goes!!! So if she wants me or anybody else in on your little plan they are in, I guess if you don't like it you can just show your self the way out.

ok all week ive heard how smith county is gonna get blown out and that they have no chance...well im just gonna say they have a chance i mean you dont make it to the fourth round with a bad team....so good luck to both teams...and smith county i hope yall pull off the upset i love goin for the underdog....having said that SMITH COUNTY BY 1...........but good luck i hope to see a great football game

Edited by GO Eagles

The Owls are Back in Black!!!

Good Luck

Smith County by

:unsure:

The Laugerhead hates to disappoint guys, but Smith County has a chance against Alcoa until the kickoff. Alcoa is way to strong. Alcoa lost 17-14 to Maryville. How on earth do you think Smith County can stay anywhere near them? I wish you luck, but it won't happen. Alcoa by 35

No he was never in the plan. He cannot have anything to do with our plan. He is just S.O.L. So I guess the big baby will be giving up now oh well my feelings are not hurt one bit.

My little fellow...what you have yet to realize is...I am the Queen...you are merely one of my jesters...if I say it is...it is...

You can kiss my ring tomorrow...

I read in the Tennessean that Coach Rankin said some of his family were for the Owls, and some were for him. Spud drove by the house today and yelled Go Big Owls, lol. :unsure: Good luck tommorrow night Owls. Go get em'. :thumb:

Hey...have your Daddy call me...

What time do the gates open???

"do you think the sc visitor bleachers will be able to hold the alcoa fans..they travel pretty well"

My point exactly! Can't wait to get to the game and into the hs football atmosphere!!

I'll be there tomorrow at 9am...but I ain't opening the gates!!!...that's too early for me to deal with people...

Of course...9pm is too early for me to deal with people too...

My little fellow...what you have yet to realize is...I am the Queen...you are merely one of my jesters...if I say it is...it is...

You can kiss my ring tomorrow...

Hey...have your Daddy call me...

I'll be there tomorrow at 9am...but I ain't opening the gates!!!...that's too early for me to deal with people...

Of course...9pm is too early for me to deal with people too...

What time does the dollar general store open?? and what's the weather looking like at kick off?

And just so you know,us Alcoa fans will be there waiting for the gates to be open!

I read in the Tennessean that Coach Rankin said some of his family were for the Owls, and some were for him. Spud drove by the house today and yelled Go Big Owls, lol. :D Good luck tommorrow night Owls. Go get em'. :D

That's a great article. I didn't realize Gary had that many brothers and all of them live in Carthage. Any nephews ever play for Smith County?