Greeneville VS Dobyns-Bennett

udave56

QUOTE(KptVol @ Feb 26 2007 - 07:49 PM) 826390477[/snapback]Morgan is a great coach...none of the teams that he has taken to Murfreesboro had the talent to be there. He is a great H.S. coach and an incredible motivator. I would suggest to you that the D-B turn around after Christmas was not ALL due to the return of Cody. It is all about peaking at the right time. Nobody really cares what you do in December. Morgan gets more out his kids at crunch time than any coach I have seen. Ask Central last year. Thaey had their way with an out-manned D-B squad til the chips were on the line...Cougs went packing! Gave Grteeneville a run at thear place for a half. They just had too much talent last year. Tribe will show up Tues night and play a lil bit. I would not expect that this team will keep anything in the tank. I am not guaranteeing a win by any stretch...but I'll bet you that the tribe plays hard.

I still can't get over this post. Are you a real person?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cougarball52 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826390881[/snapback]Waco, if you can persuade Phil Jackson to come coach DB, I'm sure they would hire him. Morgan won State Championships, let that sit in your mind before you criticize him. Have you won a State Championship recently or in your playing days?

No one will touch Greeneville this year. They win state this time.

QUOTE(ScoutOne4U @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:10 PM) 826391018[/snapback]I was able to see Greeneville play three times this year. No one has come close in my estimation. They deserve their number one ranking! Ask some teams that they played more than once like Jeff County or Cherokee.

That is why they are 30-2, because they play teams like Cherokee and Jeff County. What happened when they played a Big 9 team? They were blown out of the gym. Greeneville wont make it to state. Not a chance. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(ScoutOne4U @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826390970[/snapback]No one will touch Greeneville this year. They win state this time.

You're in a dream world. SH already "touched" Greenville. IF (as in big if) they win Region, that's as far as they go. TN High, SH, and DB are all very capable of beating Greenville. Wake up and smell the roses. Some of us would just love to see that dream end tomorrow given comments like that. To put a positive spin on it, good positive thinking there bub.

QUOTE(DBGRAD70 @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:16 PM) 826391038[/snapback]You're in a dream world. SH already "touched" Greenville. IF (as in big if) they win Region, that's as far as they go. TN High, SH, and DB are all very capable of beating Greenville. Wake up and smell the roses. Some of us would just love to see that dream end tomorrow given comments like that. To put a positive spin on it, good positive thinking there bub.

I will take DB or SH over Greeneville

QUOTE(Cap1 @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:07 AM) 826391178[/snapback]Are you aware that Tennessee High beat both DB and Science Hill twice this year. How come they're not in your equation?

Two good reasons. First, the forum topic is Greeneville VS DB. Second, Tennessee High is 1-2 vs SH and 2-1 against DB. (You need to get your facts straight). They also lost to several other teams, so they are not rated as high based on their record.