South Pittsburg @ CopperBasin

Geno

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a Huge Win over rival Marion county (aka Jasper) how will the Pirate Go to Copper Basin and Play.. This will be Copper Basin's first game of the year.. and The Pirates second game...

This will actually be Copper Basin's 3rd game of the season. They have lost to 2 North Carolina teams. 41-0 in one game and 48-0 in the other. I don't see this one being any different than the first 2 games. Good luck to the Cougars but SP wins this one big.

This will actually be Copper Basin's 3rd game of the season. They have lost to 2 North Carolina teams. 41-0 in one game and 48-0 in the other. I don't see this one being any different than the first 2 games. Good luck to the Cougars but SP wins this one big.

I watched the film on CB's game against Cherokee. CP is real young, real small and real slow. It will not be a pretty sight. Look for the mercy rule to kick in early, 2nd qtr at the latest

South Pitt will dominate this game is virtually every phase....Basin will have a very tough time containing the speed of the Pirates and will find it almost impossible to move the ball against the Defense. Total yards should be somewhere around 600 for the Pirates and less than 100 for the cougars (that coming late).

Prediction:

Pirates 72

Basin 6