Single A top 10

BigDawgHasBeen

that was classic........One of the best interviews I've ever heard.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'd have to agree one of the best...not sure which one was better that one or the one from a couple weeks ago with Oklahoma State's Coach...gotta be a toss up but i think i'll take OK State's because of facial expressions /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to agree one of the best...not sure which one was better that one or the one from a couple weeks ago with Oklahoma State's Coach...gotta be a toss up but i think i'll take OK State's because of facial expressions /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We're all forgetting the king of interviews, Bob Knight.......You never know what to expect from him... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

We're all forgetting the king of interviews, Bob Knight.......You never know what to expect from him... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

VERY TRUE!!...i'll never forget when asked to get burried upside down so his critics could kiss his... and jim mora was pretty funny too... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I wonder how long it will take for Coors Light to make a commercial out of that one?

Shep,

I'd say FC isn't in the top 5 because of their earlier loss to 2A Donelson Christian. FC has lost their starting QB, one of their starting RB's, a couple of starting linemen and graduted over a dozen senior starters from last years team. Don't get me wrong I believe they will contend for their region 4 title but they have a lot of improvements to make before they make a run for Murfreesboro. As for Mt. Daily not being in a lot of peoples top 5, I think their loss to very good Lewis Co team in week 1 made some people who don't follow 1A football think they were overhyped. If you go and watch Daily and their team you will see a team that can beat anyone in 1A on any given Friday.

My personal top 10 AT THIS POINT would be:

1). South Pitt (TRADITION & GREAT ATHLETES)

2). Hampton (BIG, TOUGH, and hungry to prove themselves)

3). TCA (thought they might make a run last year)

4). McKenzie (the winner of TCA vs. McKenzie playoff game will go to the boro)

5). Mt. Pleasant (only loss to undefeated 2A Lewis Co).

6). Gordonsville (only loss to 2A Smith Co) when their QB returns they should hit their stride.

7). Jo Byrns

8). Friendship (a young team that could gel by November)

9). Wayne Co (Rice can coach and these guys will be contenders the next several years)

10). Cascade (solid team but must get by Mt.P, Jo Byrns, Wayne Co, and Collinwood)

Two words for you...BRYANT ALSUP.... when he gets back, and healthy, FC will be a much better team.....and he's supposed to be back JUST IN TIME for the important games

DTRUTH is lettin' ya'll know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah one of the guys in the back say, "You shouldn't drink unless you're an adult" back to the coach "I'm a man, I'm 40.

I know it's a quote from a different beer commercial, but..."Good Call!!!" It's their own fault if they don't jump on that one exactly as you said.

Check this out...

They can have a younger guy standing by one of the older guys...

Older guy - "They wouldn't serve my friend a beer at the beer stand...How come?!?!"

OSU Coach - "He's just a kid!"

No doubt it hurt losing the Alsup kid and getting him back will only make FC stronger.

However, I have to say the backup QB for FC looked pretty darn good Friday night. And, from what I heard this is the same kid that helped lead FC to a state championship in baseball as a freshman. They've got a player in their little sophmore QB!!!