Oak Ridge vs. William Blount

boyfromsi

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Give me the facts that would make someone resort to physical violence?

Fact: Assault is serious to me, I would not want him around players.

Fact: Please do not mention dignity to me when when you are condoning physical violence.

Question: He is not going to see this post is he? I don't want any trouble.

And why did your coach get a reprimand in his file? He should had have to answer to the OR police. Orlando is right.

And why did your coach get a reprimand in his file? He should had have to answer to the OR police. Orlando is right.

The situation was dealt with by the Blount County police (the incident took place in Blount County) and WB administration. He was directed to not only leave the pressbox but also the stadium that evening. I have not--and never will--"condone" what Mr. Meadows did. He lost his temper, made a mistake, and deserved the consequences he received.

If he received a reprimand in his file it is because he screwed up. I believe that is the same reason your Head Coach received a reprimand in his file recently. He 'verbally assaulted' a young teenage man. Other than than reprimand, what other type of punishment did he receive? Bladerunner, are you okay with your head coach still being around your players? Or is the type of assault he practices not as serious to you?

Sorry for the confusion Burke....That was a point being made to Bladerunner. I was wondering how he could question the situation with SR Meadows when the whole stadium got to witness Stevens' meltdown.

Sorry 50 ... I misunderstood. You make an excellent point by the way.

I wasn't going to comment further but don't you think it's time to move on? All the incidents are over and punishment has been passed out. Whether you agree or not ... that's your business but the only thing that can come of all this is hard feelings and there are enough of those now.

Based on the Ooltewah situation a few weeks ago I wholeheartedly say MOVE ON WITH IT. It is no one's business but those involved.

bounder and owlfanatic are right... We need to move on...If I've offended anyone one with my comments I apologize... Looking back most of this may be my fault for my comments about the lenght of the grass at the "ship".

I got in to a foolish diatribe with bladerunner then the thread went downhill.. My bad...I'm sorry.... Hope both teams can get/stay healthy and let's enjoy some lighthearted banter and great football the rest of the season.....

tpoole12 a.k.a. "Hayseed"