District 11-AA Review/Preview

weaglefan

Ballbasher, i thought thats how it was but was unsure. thanks for clearing that up. In my opinion, SC can beat MC by double digits. It was just MC was shooting the lights out of it and i highly doubt they ever shoot that good again this season. They shot over 60% which is ridiculus. But anything can still happen. We are closing in the final stretch of district play and i hope SC can make a strong finish and get the 4 spot. But they also need some help so that every1 finishes 6-8. Good luck to everyone come tourny play and a special good luck to the rebels.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its sort of hard to prove that your not a quitter when you did the same thing last year!

And kiwidad, you said you had no idea why he quit or anything about the situation. Being friends with people from Sycamore and knowing people that know Tyler Guye how do you know I do not know why he quit??? Sounds to me that you are just trying to start something.. You have a history of getting on here and trying to start stuff with me especially, but it doesnt matter it just makes you sound dumb.

Wareagles proves the point that he just quit, because he didnt want to play anymore. And he came back so people would not be mad at him, and call him a quitter. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let's see, why would HHSnumber1fan care so much about which players are suspended, quitting or playing for Sycamore? Because you want the weakest Sycamore team possible to play Harpeth in the end! You would like Harpeth to have a better chance against them. You would like to see Tyler quit so all Sycamore would have is Keenan as the point guard...leaving a freshman with no back up. Sorry, you are exposed. By the way, Keenan did a commendable job stepping up and filling those shoes when he needed to. He's going to be a great player. But anyway, it is important to set the record straight about Coach Froedden. He cares more about the kids and their development into successful young men in life than he does about basketball and he is one of the most demanding of his players. It is awesome the way he displays his caring for his guys by giving them opportunities to improve and make amends. Point blank, he has rules and consequenses. Evidently, Tyler saw the light and paid the price. Good for him and good for Sycamore. So, why don't you worry about your own team and quit trying to start trouble with others. Sycamore fans are supporting our team, coaches and players all the way!!!

Let's see, why would HHSnumber1fan care so much about which players are suspended, quitting or playing for Sycamore? Because you want the weakest Sycamore team possible to play Harpeth in the end! You would like Harpeth to have a better chance against them. You would like to see Tyler quit so all Sycamore would have is Keenan as the point guard...leaving a freshman with no back up. Sorry, you are exposed. By the way, Keenan did a commendable job stepping up and filling those shoes when he needed to. He's going to be a great player. But anyway, it is important to set the record straight about Coach Froedden. He cares more about the kids and their development into successful young men in life than he does about basketball and he is one of the most demanding of his players. It is awesome the way he displays his caring for his guys by giving them opportunities to improve and make amends. Point blank, he has rules and consequenses. Evidently, Tyler saw the light and paid the price. Good for him and good for Sycamore. So, why don't you worry about your own team and quit trying to start trouble with others. Sycamore fans are supporting our team, coaches and players all the way!!!

Well duh!! why wouldnt harpeth want to play the weakest Sycamore team possible..... Winning the district is what everyone is trying to do anyway correct....? if any one team has a chance to play against a "weak" Sycamore team, you can believe that they are gonna jump on it... wanting to play a full strength high caliber team like Sycamore is dumb... if they are hurting, kick them while they are down. sorry thats just how it is.

Its sort of hard to prove that your not a quitter when you did the same thing last year!

And kiwidad, you said you had no idea why he quit or anything about the situation. Being friends with people from Sycamore and knowing people that know Tyler Guye how do you know I do not know why he quit??? Sounds to me that you are just trying to start something.. You have a history of getting on here and trying to start stuff with me especially, but it doesnt matter it just makes you sound dumb.

Wareagles proves the point that he just quit, because he didnt want to play anymore. And he came back so people would not be mad at him, and call him a quitter. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

For everyone on here especially you HHsnumber1fan this is Tyler Guye and I am letting all you people no that yeah i quit cause i was burned out...but i came back for the team and coach i let down doing it...i came back for the wonderful teammates that care so much about each other and a great coach who cares more about his players than himself...I didn't come back so people wouldn't think i was a quitter or i was getting an earful at school cause for one i came back before i ever even went back to school..so get your facts straight first before you start saying stuff...So just letting yal no that i came back for the team that i disappointed and am sorry for...and anybody who knows me at all would no that i could care less of what people think of me so don't think i came back cause i didn't want people thinking i was a quitter.

if Tyler Guye doesn't care about what people think of him, why would he get on a message board to comment on things people are saying that he doesn't care about?

Any coach with a backbone would not let a player come back and play that quits mid year. They may let him come back and practice and then let him play the next year. If it was a senior, the kid should have thought about that before he quit. A coach that merely suspends a play for a few games is not showing much leadership and shows that he wants to win no matter what the cost.

Enough about Tyler and the whole situation, lets get back to talking about the games left to be played.

How bout we start talking about basketball and for you harpeth fans, it seems like your not up for the challenge against sycamore. you want to play the weakest team possible so you want players hurt, your still not proving anything. If you won the championship against sycamore and they had a couple main guys out, i still wouldnt give you props for having the best team in the district. I believe some of the harpeth players would agree that they want sycamores whole team there and they want to prove something against them.

How bout we start talking about basketball and for you harpeth fans, it seems like your not up for the challenge against sycamore. you want to play the weakest team possible so you want players hurt, your still not proving anything. If you won the championship against sycamore and they had a couple main guys out, i still wouldnt give you props for having the best team in the district. I believe some of the harpeth players would agree that they want sycamores whole team there and they want to prove something against them.

True dat! It hasn't really been a problem in the past playing Sycamore with whoever they put on the floor. It's just a big rivalry is all. I don't think Harpeth wants anything but Sycamore's best. What Tyler Guye did he'll have to live with. Not Harpeth's concern.

Harpeth has Stewart County tonight. Their gym is a tough place to play and SC is coming off what has to be a disappointing loss to Montgomery Central last week while Harpeth blew an 18 point lead deep in the 3rd period. Both should be hungry. Harpeth wins easy if they have their heads screwed on straight and execute. If they don't, they can be beaten by any team in this district.