Who is going to win District 14A?

westtnbball2

I was not aware that Kinney was hurt as well. That is a huge loss for Lake County. I felt like they had enough depth to overcome the loss of Ross for the better part of the first half of the season, but losing Kinney really hurts them. I hate that for you all. Hopefully, they will both be back at 100% after Christmas.

Lake Co lost to West Carrol tonight in a good game..Both teams played hard..made some mistakes but overall both teams looked pretty good...Lake Co played without two starters tonight basically and Queenie Jordan fouled out..Lake Co had 3 or 4 more girls that looked pretty good tonight..West Carrol hit about 25 free throws..A bit of good news for Lake Co though...I talked to Renita tonight and she was cleared to play as was Hope Ross today..earlier than what the local paper reported, which was going to be close to Christmas..Renita said she has a tear and it could pop in and out but may not bother her at her the rest of the season..Coach Johnson only put her in for 1 minute 30 seconds of the 3rd quarter and pulled her out..I guess he wants her to practice first to she how she responds and give her a little more time and wait for the district games to start.....Hope Ross was also cleared but didn't play at all...These 2 players will make a big difference...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since you can't get a rematch of last year's teams i'll just watch the semi final game again tonight in your honor. Maybe yall will stay within 15 of us in the first quarter this time when I watch it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> pass the popcorn please. BTW wheres my crying towel /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sorry that gleason got beat. Seriuosly. How many young ladies did you loose? If you lost an outstanding player or players, it is rough. Good luck to you this season. I hope that jackson county and gleason will meet again. Have a great week.

Gleason loses to West Carroll, first time in many many years.

West Carrol has a good team...But I believe had Renita Kinney and Hope Ross played ..Lake Co would have won..With Kinney not playing..that was 16 points a game from last year not in the lineup..Queenie Jordan hit several 3's and fouled out and that didn't happen either..Now that these two players have been cleared..since they haven't been practing..don't look for them to start against Gleaso..Kinney may start since she's practiced up until her injury last week..but she still may not be in shape yet..I don't look for Ross to start but may play a little...But again..West Carrol has a good team..