Oak Ridge @ Dobyns-Bennett

Well you know as a student of one of these two amazing and excellent schools I do have to say that we take pride in our students education. And thank you on the well spoken part I do my best and give the glory to God. And I read the story on the boy and wow, I feel deeply for that family and will most definately be keeping them in my prayers. Well that will give the tribe just a little something extra to play for. We gotta be ready to come out and perform at the begging of the game. This is going to be a great game to play and I hope/know that we will pull together as a team and beat the tribe. Well its late and I have to get sleep for tomorrow. See everyone at the game.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if the Oak Ridge Band is going to make this trip? After the no show at Ootlewah fans are asking where is the band?

The 'Cats are mad after the Farragut meltdown and looking to go further into the playoffs than anyone wants to give them credit for. So we return to the land of the Tribe for OR-DB part 2 of 2007. J. Fred here we come.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well you know as a student of one of these two amazing and excellent schools I do have to say that we take pride in our students education. And thank you on the well spoken part I do my best and give the glory to God. And I read the story on the boy and wow, I feel deeply for that family and will most definately be keeping them in my prayers. Well that will give the tribe just a little something extra to play for. We gotta be ready to come out and perform at the begging of the game. This is going to be a great game to play and I hope/know that we will pull together as a team and beat the tribe. Well its late and I have to get sleep for tomorrow. See everyone at the game.

Well said, I can sure tell that you are a Oak Ridge High Student, and I agree 100%, it will be a great game. I hope our band is going to make the trip. I went to the Ooatiewah game and a lot of people were asking about the band.

If Oak Ridge plays like they did against Ooatiewah they will have a great chance of winning. Both teams have a great tradition and history. Unlike the last time we played Kingsport, we should have our whole offensive line back strong and healthy. I'm looking forward to it.

GO WILDCATS !

My heart goes out to the family of a lost love one as well, we will keep you in our prayers.

Very sad deal. Thoughts and prayers to the Metcalf family.

Roll Tribe Roll!

Prayers and Thouhgts to this young mans family, I feel deeply for them!

Was Jon related to Coach Metcalf at Sevier?

D-B in a squeaker!

Hey Plowboy Deluxe glad to see ya back!

Roll Tribe Roll! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Wildcat Fans

Did you'all censor bladerunner ??? I haven't had anyone to argue with for days...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good luck to both teams... Hope no players are injured and you all have a safe trip..

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Metcalf family from Blount County...

tpoole12 a.k.a hayseed

I feel for the seniors on either team who will play or watch their last game tonight.When it happens for DB,I have to wonder why a kid that I've watched this year was on the bench.While a sophmore that has been given the keys to the team,plays in front of much more powerfull teammates #9 JT,#45 JL and even #18 CK for most of the year when we went into the 42, and then plays on special teams.Number 30 Will Wagner,who has looked as if he could start at running back if not for Chris,has sit on the bench with his speed,watching until the last seconds of a few games.This is by far my biggest queston of the year.If something were to change,I would look for a bolt of lightning to kill us all.

I feel for the seniors on either team who will play or watch their last game tonight.When it happens for DB,I have to wonder why a kid that I've watched this year was on the bench.While a sophmore that has been given the keys to the team,plays in front of much more powerfull teammates #9 JT,#45 JL and even #18 CK for most of the year when we went into the 42, and then plays on special teams.Number 30 Will Wagner,who has looked as if he could start at running back if not for Chris,has sit on the bench with his speed,watching until the last seconds of a few games.This is by far my biggest queston of the year.If something were to change,I would look for a bolt of lightning to kill us all.

That was a pretty powerful post. And one that maybe coaches could learn from, even OR. I think most players will stand aside for a phenominal talent, but more often then not, it's alot more subjective and questionable. Well, hats off to all the seniors, please know that you are appreciated. Alot of us fans know the team wouldn't have been half of what it is without your contribution. Good Luck to both teams.

Not sure which kid you are referring to that has had to watch while the soph has been given the "keys to the team". And yes Wagner has looked very impressive when he has ran the ball.

Good Luck Oak Ridge, this OWLS fan is pulling for you. You are a tough competitor and can win this one.

Don't let people who are dismissing you squash your pride. Get out there and win this for yourselves, not for crazy people who have nothing better to do than diminish your efforts and accomplishments.

To the family at DB, I can't even begin to imagine your pain. I will pray for healing for your family.

I don't know if our big man will be able to play tonight or not.Number 55 AH gives us a great deal on the line and when he is beside DP#78 on the D-line it is real big for us.If he is not able to play on the D-line,I hope we put a defensive lineman in the game and not just a big guy to take up space from the offensive line.The guys up front are the keys for sure.The defensive ends have played greatly this year 65 WB and 66 ZF,even though they are not the biggest guys.I'll take a 2-0 win right now and not freeze my butt off.I don't guess the boys from down the road would agree to that.

I don't know if our big man will be able to play tonight or not.Number 55 AH gives us a great deal on the line and when he is beside DP#78 on the D-line it is real big for us.If he is not able to play on the D-line,I hope we put a defensive lineman in the game and not just a big guy to take up space from the offensive line.The guys up front are the keys for sure.The defensive ends have played greatly this year 65 WB and 66 ZF,even though they are not the biggest guys.I'll take a 2-0 win right now and not freeze my butt off.I don't guess the boys from down the road would agree to that.

What is wrong with #55?