Morristown East at Sullivan South

SSFan

By the way Rocket Scientist .....Grammar is spelled with "A" not "e" ....I'm Blown away by your scrutiny...keep it up and they may let you teach in the Bristol school system...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's hilarious!!!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the East defense holds South to 21 or less , South may be in trouble unless

their QB can manufacture a few more points out of thin air. Some think that

is possible with a little help.

I've enjoyed your posts, Johnny B,--you appear to be football intelligent and you keep your posts clean, Congrats!!

I'm not sure 21 pts will be enough for Mo-E. TNHi couldn't hold us below 28, and they are the best defense I've seen all year. They did a good job of containing Curt, but he still cut loose and racked up big runs. He's not the only runner we have, either. I know you have some very quick backs, as well, so it'll be interesting.

I've enjoyed your posts, Johnny B,--you appear to be football intelligent and you keep your posts clean, Congrats!!

I'm not sure 21 pts will be enough for Mo-E. TNHi couldn't hold us below 28, and they are the best defense I've seen all year. They did a good job of containing Curt, but he still cut loose and racked up big runs. He's not the only runner we have, either. I know you have some very quick backs, as well, so it'll be interesting.

What has your offense come up with this year that will bum-fuzzle the same M-E

defensive players from last year ? Your team is riding high right now and I am thinking

they may get a sudden jolt early on in the game . I am hoping the jolt is hard enough

to keep South from recovering later on.

What has your offense come up with this year that will bum-fuzzle the same M-E

defensive players from last year ? Your team is riding high right now and I am thinking

they may get a sudden jolt early on in the game . I am hoping the jolt is hard enough

to keep South from recovering later on.

Last year was a fluke. We drilled you the previous two years. You barely beat Johnson Co. in the 1st round last year, then got hammered by West the following week after beating us. South by 21.

Last year was a fluke. We drilled you the previous two years. You barely beat Johnson Co. in the 1st round last year, then got hammered by West the following week after beating us. South by 21.

I'm not sure that I would call last year's game a fluke. Before the playoffs started, East was averaging just below 30 ppg. The only other team that South faced last year with that king of firepower was D-B.

Regardless, that was last year. After all of East's injuries this year, the 'Canes defense became their mainstay; unfortunately, the offense was not able to be as effective as it was needed to be. Ironically, it appears that the roles are reversed this year from the last. This time it is East rather than South who faces a very high-scoring offense similar to the one they faced earlier in the season (Fulton). And South's numbers are very similar to what East had last year. For East to win, the Canes must be able to play an almost perfect game and South will need to be very generous in their gift-giving to the Canes.

I'm not sure that I would call last year's game a fluke. Before the playoffs started, East was averaging just below 30 ppg. The only other team that South faced last year with that king of firepower was D-B.

Regardless, that was last year. After all of East's injuries this year, the 'Canes defense became their mainstay; unfortunately, the offense was not able to be as effective as it was needed to be. Ironically, it appears that the roles are reversed this year from the last. This time it is East rather than South who faces a very high-scoring offense similar to the one they faced earlier in the season (Fulton). And South's numbers are very similar to what East had last year. For East to win, the Canes must be able to play an almost perfect game and South will need to be very generous in their gift-giving to the Canes.

Souths offense is a terrifying machine full of blood and guts haha. Jk, but really, they are gonna kill east

The only way for east to win is if Curt gets called up to the NFL early. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The only way for east to win is if Curt gets called up to the NFL early. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think someone made that statement last year. Put up any numbers you want to

before the game starts and they are only guesses , or hopes , but the numbers that

count are those posted when the game is over. The way I look at this game is

South has peaked and are on the way down. On the other hand , East is on the up

swing as they have improved each week . The question to be settled is whether

East has caught up with South and able to put the foot to them. We can't settle this

here so the two teams will answer that question Friday night.

Wow, if this boy is that good wouldn't you think he'd get an offer from an SEC school other than KY.

Wow, if this boy is that good wouldn't you think he'd get an offer from an SEC school other than KY.

Region 1 fans talk him up way to much. Dont get me wrong the kid can play ball, but he is just like Tebow but with out Percy Harman, he will keep the ball more times then not an if you get a D that can figure that out then you can stop him just like Auburn stopped FL