REBELS vs REBELS ROUND 2

cobrajet

First off being a carrer back up as you call it is a good paying job now. And I cant recall any "Maryville Rebel" that even made it to the NFL to be a third string or water-boy. And as for a second rate commentator? Lets hear from a parent on your team.....oh wait they didn't do anything in the nfl either......just like there kids!!!!!

Don't knock what you can't do!!!

Pat Ryan came to UT from Oklahoma. Not sure what town. Thats a little too far west for Sutherland Avenue High School to claim him as an alum. I do agree with you though, I wish I could fail as bad as Pat and be 3rd string. My real goal is to get fired after about four years as a Major D-1 basketball coach. I want on the Buzz Peterson plan. Buzz also spent some time in OK as did I, which brings my post full circle.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, i think that west will win this game because they are fired up, confident, and not afraid to just jam the ball down maryville's throat...Idk who there fullback is but he is number 44...That kid will run for at least 80 to 90 yards and then you got that other kid that runs a 4-3 and he is just gonna imbarress maryville's finesse defense but maryvill will be no pushover for any one

Thats the same thing /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Rhea CO. said and see what happened to them

papa he guessed mid fifties after you told him you are a william blount grad? and he talks in 3rd person, not one i'd want to take a football class from. great stats i just believe they might be a little skewed with GQ's unwillingness to embarass anyone. we all know there are a lot of teams that MHS could have named the score on.

papa he guessed mid fifties after you told him you are a william blount grad? and he talks in 3rd person, not one i'd want to take a football class from. great stats i just believe they might be a little skewed with GQ's unwillingness to embarass anyone. we all know there are a lot of teams that MHS could have named the score on.

Have to go with matback on this one. Even though the numbers were interesting, anything can happen on any Friday night. But I believe this one will go Maryville Rebels way with the final margin determined by how soon Maryville pulls the starters versus how long Knox West leaves thiers in. GQ has never tried to run up a score, and knowing him personally he never would. He respects the other coaches and PLAYERS to much. Yes, the REBS could have scored many more points this year, but choose to let the back-ups gain valuable playing time and rewarding them for the hard work they put in every week to get the WHOLE team ready. With this said GO REBELS !!!!(MARYVILLE)

you must be too young to know who Danny Spradlin is-he played for the Cowboys and the Bucaneers-but who gives a flip? only the coaches on the sidelines and the players on the field will have any say on friday nights outcome-i encourage all posters to talk about football-not who somebodies daddy is or what jobs their daddy has held-some of you sound like a bunch of old haggs-and i'm not just referring to knoxrebel-give me a break-is it friday yet?

well Danny also played for the st. louis cardinals, but he played five years to pat ryans thirteen. but i'm not saying Pat was the greatest or that pat ryan went to west, but when someone wants to knock a high school football player based on who his dad is or what his dad does is crazy! lets play this game between the hash marks not by who fathered who!

I'm so sick of hearing about Maryville and how it wont be a game and it bugs me how cocky Y'all are. Ill give credit where credit is due, 50 something games is a heck of a lot. However, theres still a football game to be played and none of West's seniors want Maryville to be there last game. All good things come to an end. I dont make predictions normally but West is gonna find a way to win. Their a magical group and something tells me their story will continue.

First off being a carrer back up as you call it is a good paying job now. And I cant recall any "Maryville Rebel" that even made it to the NFL to be a third string or water-boy. And as for a second rate commentator? Lets hear from a parent on your team.....oh wait they didn't do anything in the nfl either......just like there kids!!!!!

Clearification; Not a shot at the kid, never seen him play, nor intend to, but best of luck to him wherever his travels may take him. The poke was at Sr., the guy who hates kickers. More clearification; I've been a parent for 30 years which has no bearing but answer me this question. Who was the kicker on the orange team when the guy who hates kickers played on the orange team(behind Streeter and Alatore) and where is he now? And as equally important does he know how bad Sr. hates kickers?

I'm so sick of hearing about Maryville and how it wont be a game and it bugs me how cocky Y'all are. Ill give credit where credit is due, 50 something games is a heck of a lot. However, theres still a football game to be played and none of West's seniors want Maryville to be there last game. All good things come to an end. I dont make predictions normally but West is gonna find a way to win. Their a magical group and something tells me their story will continue.

Maryville players predicting a win - 0

West players predicting a win - 1

Who is the cocky one ??

Hey Matback , don't be confusing " The DL " with facts ..... maybe Papa Chaos failed the 4th grade about 15 times like ol Jethro , and that's how he's a 55 yr old WB graduate !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and that's the real " DOWN LOW " !!

Maryville players predicting a win - 0

West players predicting a win - 1

Who is the cocky one ??

Hey Matback , don't be confusing " The DL " with facts ..... maybe Papa Chaos failed the 4th grade about 15 times like ol Jethro , and that's how he's a 55 yr old WB graduate !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and that's the real " DOWN LOW " !!

that is my bad pepvol or should i say matback is sorry for the confusion /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> saw a couple of your brothers but didn't see you last friday you gonna be there friday night/

that is my bad pepvol or should i say matback is sorry for the confusion /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> saw a couple of your brothers but didn't see you last friday you gonna be there friday night/

Yes , " The Pepvol " will be in the house Friday night , " The Pepvol " was there last Friday too , Rebelron said you asked about " The Pepvol " . Pepvol anticipates a hard fought , tough game . Pepvol's just keeping it real on the Down Low !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

QB Ryan was a part time starter and had a very good year in 84' He is from Kansas and did not play HS FB in Tennessee. His son is no where near as talented as his old man is even now in my opinion. The younger Ryan is a about a 57% passer and averages about one Int per game. He did put up 285 yards and two TD's on MHS during the first meeting but Burnett threw 4 TD's and Maryville ran for two other TD's during that first game.

Food for thought